Underworld trading broken?

iamrhyolite

I sent my companions out on missions to get grade 6 underworld metals. While their missions are successful, the ciridium does not appear in my inventory at all. I tried for a few times (and lost 10 ciridium metal in the process) and can confirm that this indeed happened. The stranger thing is that a mission returned 4 ciridium metal and 2 mandalorian iron but only the mandalorian iron appeared in my inventory.

I sent in a ticket but I am curious to know whether this happened to anyone else :(.

Check to see if the ciridium shows up as being available for crafting. Somebody else posted a while ago that somehow a stack of mats became "invisible". His inventory said 21/50 (or whatever the max was) even though there were only 20 slots occupied, and the mats still showed up as being useable for crafting, they just weren't visible in either his bank or his inventory. (I *think* he mentioned it happened while moving a bunch of items between bank and inventory, but not certain).

He was able to resolve the problem by simply using up the stack. After he completely emptied out his supply of that mat, when he obtained more of them they showed up in his inventory as normal. So, unless you are a "pure harvester", it really isn't a problem. You can simply continue to use the mats as if they were there. (of course, if you ARE a pure harvester, then you're probably fracked, as you won't be able to drag them out to put on the GTN. You'll (eventually, assuming you keep harvesting) be stuck with 99 ciridium that you can't sell.)

I had this happen to me with Bondar Crystals. I would receive the crystals from Missions or the GTN but they would not turn up in my Inventory. After putting in a Ticket it was fix and the 'Invisible' Crystals mail to me. Edited by Apollo-Rayne

Check to see if the ciridium shows up as being available for crafting. Somebody else posted a while ago that somehow a stack of mats became "invisible". His inventory said 21/50 (or whatever the max was) even though there were only 20 slots occupied, and the mats still showed up as being useable for crafting, they just weren't visible in either his bank or his inventory. (I *think* he mentioned it happened while moving a bunch of items between bank and inventory, but not certain).

He was able to resolve the problem by simply using up the stack. After he completely emptied out his supply of that mat, when he obtained more of them they showed up in his inventory as normal. So, unless you are a "pure harvester", it really isn't a problem. You can simply continue to use the mats as if they were there. (of course, if you ARE a pure harvester, then you're probably fracked, as you won't be able to drag them out to put on the GTN. You'll (eventually, assuming you keep harvesting) be stuck with 99 ciridium that you can't sell.)

I thought of this possibility but when I tried to craft it shows me as having only 1 ciridium (that was in my cargo store before the entire issue happened).

Sent in the ticket but been waiting for 2 days for a response.

I've had alusteel (Purple grade 2 metal) become invisible quite a few times.

Able to use it in crafting, but unable to locate where it is.

A real pain when I want to send it to one of my alts >_<

NEURANIUM IS NOT DROPPING

There is something about lvl 33-40 Underworld metal missions isn’t dropping (Neuranium)

These missions = A Simple Job, Access Allowed, Back-alley Bartering, Too Hot to Handle is not dropping Neuranium any more….. I have to said that because my anger. I have just got 2 units this week. (Sad) must be I’m doing something wrong right? I can’t believe or imagine will be a bug or a black hand behind loot tables. I have already 3 days sending crew and only get is Titanium… Titanium… Titanium…

Hope I have motivated a bit on Development department.

PD there is an issue on galaxy trade search fields. Can’t see listings on many ways that I configure the search options…

NEURANIUM IS NOT DROPPING

There is something about lvl 33-40 Underworld metal missions isn’t dropping (Neuranium)

These missions = A Simple Job, Access Allowed, Back-alley Bartering, Too Hot to Handle is not dropping Neuranium any more….. I have to said that because my anger. I have just got 2 units this week. (Sad) must be I’m doing something wrong right? I can’t believe or imagine will be a bug or a black hand behind loot tables. I have already 3 days sending crew and only get is Titanium… Titanium… Titanium…

Hope I have motivated a bit on Development department.

PD there is an issue on galaxy trade search fields. Can’t see listings on many ways that I configure the search options…

I'm not sure why you were having such bad luck. I have received around 35 units of Neuranium since 1.2 without even trying for it. That was simply from leveling up my skills.

• 1 month later...

I can confirm this bug at least existed.

With some lag I was able to replace a stack in my bank and re-click on the destination slot with the "fake" (another bug...) flying stack, and ended up with an hidden stack. Since then I'm unable to fill my inventory.

I think using all of the materials in the hidden stack should reverse the bug, but being gifts fragments it's not the easiest thing to do.

Edited by JMCH

I had this happen to me with Bondar Crystals. I would receive the crystals from Missions or the GTN but they would not turn up in my Inventory. After putting in a Ticket it was fix and the 'Invisible' Crystals mail to me.

This happened to me with Krayt Dragon Scales (Grade 3 Underworld metal). I put in a ticket in March, which was deleted, but a mail was sent to my external email stating that the issue had been escalated. Last week I logged in and noticed 76 in my cargo, they've been dropping from gathering missions fine since then. I didn't receive a mail or CS update. I did post on the CS forums a while back to try speed things up, but got no response.

You may get a quicker response as your item is pretty heavily used.. good luck