New Stronghold Idea: Copero Ancient Ruins

Ylliarus

The Copero Ancient Ruins we see in the Flashpoint look absolutely phenomenal. When I play through that FP I always try to do it on solo so I can spend as much time as I want to in the area. It really makes me wish and yearn for it to be a Stronghold, because the design is just amazing. Adding to that, we don't have a Stronghold in a snowy area yet. We have desert with Tatooine, ocean with Manaan, forest/jungle with Yavin, city with Coruscant/Dromund Kaas and now beach with Rishi. But we are missing a snowy landscape and from what I hear and see around me people absolutely love the ancient ruins area on Copero. Just look how beautiful!

RTG6YI6.jpg

gEYbbSW.jpg

ea25rZW.jpg

kH2ViO7.jpg

zVQnPeR.jpg

Having a frozen temple design on the inside would be amazing as well, with frozen stones and floors, giving it a frigid and cold vibe! It's just such a beautiful area and would suit a Stronghold perfectly!

I really want a Copero stronghold, but I'd much rather see the city parts utilized. Granted, I really see no reason they couldn't do a little of both. Though, not to be a pessimist, but after seeing Rishi I'm a little afraid that if they made a Copero SH they'd end up using the dark and gloomy building rather than any of the beautiful parts. Edited by DuchessKristania

I really want a Copero stronghold, but I'd much rather see the city parts utilized. Granted, I really see no reason they couldn't do a little of both. Though, not to be a pessimist, but after seeing Rishi I'm a little afraid that if they made a Copero SH they'd end up using the dark and gloomy building rather than any of the beautiful parts.

Same here, I'd rather have the town when it comes to Copero. Maybe include a few ancient ruins in the distant backyard.

I really want a Copero stronghold, but I'd much rather see the city parts utilized. Granted, I really see no reason they couldn't do a little of both. Though, not to be a pessimist, but after seeing Rishi I'm a little afraid that if they made a Copero SH they'd end up using the dark and gloomy building rather than any of the beautiful parts.

Same. After Rishi I could legitimately envision them just taking the Copero factory/warehouse, reskinning it, making the two boss areas PvP zones and calling it a stronghold.

But I'd love a stronghold of the pretty, non-industrial, clean area(s) of Copero. They could have a villa in town. Have a balcony with a view of the sunset and another balcony on the other side of the house with a view of the snowy mountains.

If they wanted to be ambitious and make it as big as Yavin, they could incorporate the ruins by having a backyard that leads to the ruins maze and some ruins to poke around in. A nice frozen stream, some friendly sleeping Temple Cats, a view of the ruins.

They could have a villa in town. Have a balcony with a view of the sunset and another balcony on the other side of the house with a view of the snowy mountains.

If they wanted to be ambitious and make it as big as Yavin, they could incorporate the ruins by having a backyard that leads to the ruins maze and some ruins to poke around in. A nice frozen stream, some friendly sleeping Temple Cats, a view of the ruins.

I'm in love with this idea! It would be awesome to have a villa in a resort style town, and Copero is a resort style town. They even call the flower deco "resort flower". Then, in true vacation home fashion, there would be a path leading to something like the ruins. That would be an awesome stronghold in my opinion!