Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf this merc/mando crap in 6.0 or we are uninstalling its been years!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Commando / Mercenary
Nerf this merc/mando crap in 6.0 or we are uninstalling its been years!!

Holoberserkwolf
11.14.2019 , 06:42 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by NateCrazy View Post
Seriously this has gone on long enough, nerf them properly or UNINSTALL TIME
Uninstall then :P

Enticy
11.14.2019 , 09:57 PM | #12
Seriously this has gone on long enough, nerf them properly or UNINSTALL TIME
I'm sure the folks at BW are positively ******** themselves over the idea of losing your invaluable contributions to their multi-million dollar business

Seriously, either get good or get gone.
http://www.swtor.com/r/C5HCPD My referral link.

midianlord
11.19.2019 , 11:51 PM | #13
I can haz ur stuffs?

DarthThadian
11.20.2019 , 02:35 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Enticy View Post
I'm sure the folks at BW are positively ******** themselves over the idea of losing your invaluable contributions to their multi-million dollar business

Seriously, either get good or get gone.
That is a very, very, very imbecile thing to say, considering this game constant bleeding out of players that leads to more and more frequent server merges.

NateCrazy
12.01.2019 , 06:09 PM | #15
Do any of you even realise i posted this over a year ago, when merc was broken and actually an issue?

Oh the topic has flared up because merc is no longer top dog? haha suck it up princess. I bet most of you goons are now the ones rolling lightning sorcs, because sniper would be to much of a challange to master compared to your previous years on a kindergarten merc.

FOTM FOR LIFE!

Sideblaze
12.01.2019 , 06:12 PM | #16
Do any of you even realise i posted this over a year ago, when merc was broken and actually an issue?

Oh the topic has flared up because merc is no longer top dog? haha suck it up princess. I bet most of you goons are now the ones rolling lightning sorcs, because sniper would be to much of a challange to master compared to your previous years on a kindergarten merc.

FOTM FOR LIFE!
As a former sniper main, people really oversell how hard it is to play, lol.

NateCrazy
12.01.2019 , 06:21 PM | #17
The difference between playing sniper and playing it well is actually much greater then playing merc and playing merc well is the point. Its the class that when played well, you just look at and go ''meh'' cause anyone can do it.

Sideblaze
12.01.2019 , 06:52 PM | #18
The difference between playing sniper and playing it well is actually much greater then playing merc and playing merc well is the point. Its the class that when played well, you just look at and go ''meh'' cause anyone can do it.
-Maybe- for lethality/Virulence? Marksman and Engineering are just as straightforward as a merc when it comes to ruining people, the only real difference is how they use their defensives, and diversion of course.

Like yeah, if you spam snipe you'll do no damage and die horribly (probably), but I keep seeing the sniper referenced as some super skilled class, where it really applies more to operative, if anything. None of the classes are really -hard- if you're a decent player.

Rion_Starkiller
12.04.2019 , 11:32 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
Wait, why on earth would you pop Relfect for unload?! or is that gunnery spec only?
Oh, blazing bolts = unload. Which is often followed immediately by a reflectable heatseker.

Old thread though.... mercs are irrelevant now
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie and Solo Ranked Forum PvP (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(,,,,)(\/) ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
8 pugs and a grophet i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?

Floplag
12.05.2019 , 12:01 PM | #20
If "anyone" could do it, you wouldnt notice when its played well.
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth