Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Att BW - Harbinger - items vanishing from CXP boxes, GTN, Invents, Cartel martket.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Att BW - Harbinger - items vanishing from CXP boxes, GTN, Invents, Cartel martket.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dougcraine
05.09.2017 , 04:45 PM | #41
the one that almost always win conquest? If you had the lead it wouldn't have lasted

Damador
05.09.2017 , 04:45 PM | #42
2 hours and counting. Suck. Hurry up and fix it so I still have time to do new stuff after I do what I already did again.
The Lady Luck's fickle, but when she's smiling down on you, you're bound to win.

xordevoreaux
05.09.2017 , 04:48 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by bubbalooau View Post
we all know who will win in the end regardless
Server: 1
Player base: 0
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

Shadkow
05.09.2017 , 04:49 PM | #44
I have always been supportive of swtor and its team when it comes to down time but this week has been really bad, I understand that the server most go down to fix issue and I am hoping you get this server stable...

Dougcraine
05.09.2017 , 04:51 PM | #45
Yah last week it took almost 9 hours for a 4 hour maintenance and lost pretty much that day to play and now this week i get a couple hours in and down again. I need some compensation
Dougie Fresh

keetrazor
05.09.2017 , 04:52 PM | #46
will they be giving people back the stuff they say they lost? Because I think I just lost fully augmented GEMINI gear In all seriousness, this is a really bad bug, that needs to be corrected. I'm glad Eric has seen it though!
"Speak softly, and drive a big tank!" - Hondo Ohnaka

click http://www.swtor.com/r/RPdrpb for free stuff pretty please with a rakghoul on top

SnowWhite
05.09.2017 , 04:52 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadkow View Post
I have always been supportive of swtor and its team when it comes to down time but this week has been really bad, I understand that the server most go down to fix issue and I am hoping you get this server stable...
Think of it as a Spoiled Brat that needs to get FIXED with lots of Duck Tape and a Wall.
A Change in Life, what?! You're joking right?

Dahlyia
05.09.2017 , 04:53 PM | #48
Is this related to the effect error I've been getting for over a week now when trying to give certain companion gifts to my companions? I've lost a few thousand credits on that so far and not sure why they don't work properly? Had it happen again Sunday night.

Tarbuch
05.09.2017 , 04:53 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadkow View Post
Well it just was down for 4 hours for maintenance,befor the took it down for emegency.
Harb has not been stable for the past 2 years, why would it suddenly became stable on its own?
Infernum aliud est populus!

Shadkow
05.09.2017 , 04:56 PM | #50
That makes it worse, they have had 2 years lol. It also sucks because this week and last week are/were finals so my play time is so limited and the only times I can play end up being the times they take it down for 9 hours.
But stuff happens just got to roll with the punches.