Make tatoos available to Inquisitor, IA and Consular.

DeVanagloris

I never thought of making a character with tatoos, even those ones who have them available. However, today i just though hey, why not toy around with the character creator, and so I did. I wanted to get some ideas, try different looks for different classes, and basically play for a while with the creator.

Then i found out the Consular, for instance, doesnt have access to tatoos. DERP.

To be clear, i mean something like this:

http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Thanaton

This lovely, adorable Lord of the Sith has a beautiful tatoo on his face. He is an Inquisitor, and yet the Inquisitor class CANNOT have this tatoo, does that make any sense?

Same goes for the Consular (i wanted the displayed tatoo so badly on a Consular, a Jedi who progressively loses his faith on the Light and ends up Dark Side...:() or the IA, to say some.

Never understood why more customization is bad, because it is actually never bad. Could we make tatoos available to all classes, please? Pretty please?

Make Yellow (orange, red etc) eyes available to Twileks while we're at it. Thanks.

Edited by DeVanagloris

You are going at this from the wrong direction.

This is a racial limitation, not a class limitation.

But, a human Sith Warrior has access to tatoos. (gender doesnt matter)

A human Sith Inquisitor or Jedi Consular doesnt (not sure about Knight).

How is it a racial limitation then?

You are going at this from the wrong direction.

This is a racial limitation, not a class limitation.

They limit both T_T only humans or races with special race tattoos (ex: Rattataki, Mirialan, etc...) can have tattoos and only certain class humans can have them like mentioned above.

But, a human Sith Warrior has access to tatoos. (gender doesnt matter)

A human Sith Inquisitor or Jedi Consular doesnt (not sure about Knight).

How is it a racial limitation then?

Because the inquisitor is a slave and those red tattoos are a sign of caste among sith, in fact the inquisitor original species are the only ones that have access to the slave face markings witch imo are a lot cooler than those red signs plastered across the face.

Because the inquisitor is a slave and those red tattoos are a sign of caste among sith, in fact the inquisitor original species are the only ones that have access to the slave face markings witch imo are a lot cooler than those red signs plastered across the face.

Makes sense, from a lore perspective. Also the fact that those are Sith caste tatoos would explain why Jedi cant access them.

The point still stands though. The Inquisitor should be able to get tatoos if he ever wanted to, being a high rank sith as he ends up. Also, all humans (arguably non-humans too) should be able to get tatoos if they ever wanted to. More options are always better, and for some of us, customization and looks/appearances of our characters mean a great deal regarding immersion, rp and story.

I would love this, facial tattoos are something I've wanted forever, especially for one of my cyborg characters, so it's not just classes, but for 'races' that I'd like this too. I mean how hard can it be to allow tattoos for cyborgs? They're basically human anyway? :) Edited by Lunafox

I wouldn't even stop at tattoos. I want the jewelry from the Rattataki and Sith Pure-bloods available as well. I love facial jewelry/accessories and I'd spend so much more time than I already do in the character creator if these were available to all/most.

I'm with most others, I don't get the limitations. Will the game crash into a molten heap if you allow one species to have the same color eyes as a different one? How insanely bad can the coding be to force limitations like that? The Internet gods will crash the game because a slight Lore issue might arise if you put a tattoo on the "wrong" race? Other races are allergic to tattoo needles/brands? :rolleyes: