Knights of the Old Republic 3

Wildviolence

So I've only been playing on a Sith Inqisitor nothing so far comes off as a Kotor 3 sequel. I saw someone important in the Foundry and "beat" him and his droid buddy. Is this really Kotor 3? Edited by Chromiie

The sad thing is, for as powerful and revered Revan is, he meets such a non-climactic downfall.

Don't forget the HK-51 threads lol.

Well he dissapeared at the end so maybe he isn't gone. I don't think he turned into the force not with that crazy light show anyways.

Anyone who's followed and loved BW games like KotOR and ME shouldn't expect stellar UIs :)

Nor modding. I don't think any of the above, nor DA, have a modding API.

My nude Bastila Shan would like to disagree with you.

Anyone who's followed and loved BW games like KotOR and ME shouldn't expect stellar UIs :)

Nor modding. I don't think any of the above, nor DA, have a modding API.

Neverwinter Knights and Dragon Age have a mod toolset.

As a singleplayer RPG, it's an unrivaled masterpiece.

As an MMO, the next few months will render that verdict.

For me, the clunky UI will make or break it.

If things as trivial as the ui (which is not clunky and is decent imo) make or break the game for you, I think you're spoilt by the previous mmos you've played.

Most pathetic reason I have ever heard. Come up with a reason to quit that matters less in the greater scheme of the game, I dare you. No, I double dare you to infinity.

Because fighting with the controls isn't fun.

If things as trivial as the ui (which is not clunky and is decent imo) make or break the game for you, I think you're spoilt by the previous mmos you've played.

HOT heals are a critical part of my class. To be effective, I have to know how many stacks my groupmates have, and how long until they expire. The UI displays this as a 4x4 pixel above their health bars.

This is just example. Yes yes, new game, kinks being worked out, big changes coming. But when emotes while mounted tops the developer list, I'm not encouraged.

UR BAD LEARN2SQUINT

• 4 months later...
Neverwinter Knights and Dragon Age have a mod toolset.

Since KOTOR and KOTOR II were built using the NWN engine, you can use the mod tools that came with NWN on those games to make SOME modifications.

Nice necro post.

Damn those people for using the search function instead of making an entirely new thread. There's absolutely no way they can possibly get confused about it, right? I mean how in the world can someone possibly consider searching for a thread on a subject and adding to it when its our sacred duty to beat them over the head with a proverbial hammer to use the search function.

Edited by Bluerodian

Damn those people for using the search function instead of making an entirely new thread. There's absolutely no way they can possibly get confused about it, right? I mean how in the world can someone possibly consider searching for a thread on a subject and adding to it when its our sacred duty to beat them over the head with a proverbial hammer to use the search function.

Nice try, and that would work, but there is a thread on this discussion which is very recent and in use, just look for it.