Your Go To Regeneration Item

AceMasterSoul

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only I had 1800 cc

Bought mine for ~1M credits.. back in the day. :)

I have just about every regen item in the game either in storage ready to be used someday, or already applied to my Collections. Buy early..... buy often, has been very successful for me.

Therapy Probe was the first regen item I ever got, so I have a soft spot for it (and it's hilarious during raids). I also love the handstand, it's great when you wanna hide in PvP!

The Music Therapy Probe is unique though...it regens as an AoE effect to heal your entire group, not just yourself. It's one of the most valuable items in game imo.

Regen items should go into a different area, not inventory...like the Legacy tab or something as a "skill".

Excellent idea, TUXs! I'd use more of them if they didn't clutter up my inventory. But my go to regen toy is Mime. Nothing flashy, but still obnoxiously fun. I like the boxing droid too.

Bought mine for ~1M credits.. back in the day. :)

I have just about every regen item in the game either in storage ready to be used someday, or already applied to my Collections. Buy early..... buy often, has been very successful for me.

Somebody wanna give me a small loan of 18 million credits... I need if for my band.

I waste way too much inventory space carrying around toys, but I hate to be missing a good one when the situation calls for it. I recommend:

Credit Flip: When you're waiting for someone, or just want to play it cool.

Feign Death: When someone makes a bad joke, or says something dumb, or you otherwise want to let them know they're just killing you. You can also trick people into attempting to loot you. I also use it at the end of EC when they just start dropping bombs all over you while you're still there picking up Kephess loot. What is up with that?

Gree Hypergate: Fun to change outfits while using this. I use it to make myself invisible to take screenshots sometimes (cut off the channel at the right time and you'll be invisible except for your weapon and shadow), and as a "cure" when our troll of a Vanguard makes me invisible with his Transpose.

Camping: Pull the campfire out whenever someone has a pet summoned. Especially if it's an orobird or grophet. Yum!

Celebration Mishap: Good for a celebration. Or for annoying people.

Music Therapy Probe: This one's great because it heals the whole group and makes people dance.

Those are probably my essentials. I also generally carry around Loosen Up, Holocall, Fashion Check, One-handed Handstand, Orbital Kolto Strike, Remote Control Starship, and Life Day Orb, among others, but I'm a little crazy so I can't say they're useful in as many situations. Just fun.

Edited by Mireleni

Feign Death: When someone makes a bad joke, or says something dumb, or you otherwise want to let them know they're just killing you. You can also trick people into attempting to loot you. I also use it at the end of EC when they just start dropping bombs all over you while you're still there picking up Kephess loot. What is up with that?

In addition to this there should be an Ice Cream Cone toy where the ice cream falls off and your either cry or look dumbfounded.

I like this one because it's subtle and calming, lol.

The Life Day Orb used to be my go to regen item. It was first available in a time when there were not many choices and was superior to some of the class specific regen skills.

And yes.. it is peaceful effect compared to some of the other class regens. :)

• 1 month later...
Music Probe.

I usually have this one available in my inventory. This is nice when you are in a group, especially like a pug flashpoint group, and no one is resting in-between trash pulls. However, I dislike its long cooldown.

I do have a question though: If I am on a sent/mara or com/merc, I know it will generate stacks of zen/fury or Supercharge for ME (assuming of course, I have that utility point.) However, does anyone know if it will do it for the other people in the group, assuming they have the correct utilities?