Returning player's questions

Hi,

I reactivated my account today and I'm curious what's new in the game. I have a VG full Rakata equipped and wonder what would be the next level of progress I should take PvE wise. I lost the overview with all the new gear and stuff to get so a little overview would be pretty awesome. :)

Cheers, Isrea.

Edited by Ishkur

Hi,

I reactivated my account today and I'm curious what's new in the game. I have a VG full Rakata equipped and wonder what would be the next level of progress I should take PvE wise. I lost the overview with all the new gear and stuff to get so a little overview would be pretty awesome. :)

Cheers, Isrea.

There's Black Hole/Campaign gear (ilevel 61) that you can earn Black Hole Commendations and more item tokens to get, kind of like the Columi and Rakata tokens. BH Comms, as they're also known as, can be earned doing the Weekly quest in the Black Hole district on Corellia, as well as Daily Hard Mode Flashpoint and Operations missions using the Group Finder. Some of the Hard Mode Operations also drop Campaign gear tokens and Black Hole Commendations as loot.

There's also Dread Guard gear, available from new vendors next to the Black Hole Commendation vendors on the Fleets. Unassembled Gear tokens for those drop from the new Operation, Terror From Beyond. Others will have to fill in the details on that one, as I sadly haven't found a group to go with on that Operation yet.

Thanks for the fast reply!

So I just can queue in the groupfinder and do the flashpoints / Ops there to get the coins? Do I need to take a quest for this or is the queue enough? I noticed that I can't take part in all Ops / Flashpoints via the group finder how can I unlock the other Ops / FPs?

Cheers

http://dulfy.net/2012/04/13/dailies-and-pve-gearing-in-1-2/

Differences between then and now:

-GF random HM (random as in toggle ALL selections) will give you 5 BH comms daily

-GF random SM ops will gave you 5 BH comms + 20 columi daily

-Weekly HM ops, EC and TfB will all give you black hole comms (10,15,20 if I'm not mistaken)

-Dread Guard tier (63) is from HM TfB and Nightmare EC (which will be added in a week)

augmentation kits. When you played you had to crit when making an item for it to be augmented. Now you can buy a kit and modify any piece of armor with an augment. Kits are made by synthweavers, armormech and armstech. The recipe is learned by the trainer.. Ofc you could just buy the kit from GTN.

augmentation kits. When you played you had to crit when making an item for it to be augmented. Now you can buy a kit and modify any piece of armor with an augment. Kits are made by synthweavers, armormech and armstech. The recipe is learned by the trainer.. Ofc you could just buy the kit from GTN.

this is the first thing i would do. that is get the augments and kits. get the blue augments first if credits are tight. the station charges a 30k fee to put in the tier 6 kits which is what you need. once the slot is in it is there for good. you can pull out the augments much like mods so upgrading to purples as credits allow is a option.

bh gear has no set bonuses so if you want to keep those you just swap out the mods in you rataka. this way you have no need to wait for new gear to put the kits in.

So I just can queue in the groupfinder and do the flashpoints / Ops there to get the coins? Do I need to take a quest for this or is the queue enough? I noticed that I can't take part in all Ops / Flashpoints via the group finder how can I unlock the other Ops / FPs?/QUOTE]

The ops and flashpoints listed in the group finder are the only ones you can do through Groupfinder at the moment (there's nothing to "unlock"). You have access to all the flashpoints that have hard mode versions, plus the two easiest SM ops. They may change the ops available in Groupfinder in the future, but that's what it is now. To run the others you'll need to make a group the old-fashioned way.

You don't need to pick up a quest to earn the BH Comms through the random queue. You should make sure to pick up all the dailies and weeklies from the terminal, though, since the random flashpoints you run may earn you more rewards (make sure to do Kaon and Lost Island HM once a week--there's a weekly for more BH Comms).