At first it didn't bother me, but now I'm getting pretty angry

Ildurnest

Want to stagger the launch so it goes smooth?

No problem.

Want to reward the early adopters that helped get some cash in for devs?

No problem at all.

Launch waves in accordance to the volume of pre-orders in each time frame?

That's ok.

Not giving ANY information of how and when people are getting their invites?

Not ok.

Leaving players out of teh game while people are already almost level 50?

Absolutely not ok.

Playing with us and our money (really, is my December money worth less than July money)?

This is getting pretty damn annoying.

I pre-ordered my game in October and I payed the whole 54.99 EUROS (That's roughly 71.8 Dollars). Retailers only sent the codes (the pre order ones) on December 12th.

I didn't mind to wait a couple days to get EGA. But we get to 15th, everyone was supposed to be in, not really. I wait for 16th, its 16:00 in the afternoon, 1 day worth of pre orders are invited, and then NOTHING. Nothing at all for 3 and a half hours. Are you kidding me?

You have to be kidding me.

Did you guys not know how many pre orders you had? Did you not prepare in advance for the volume of players waiting to play the game? Did you have ANY idea of how many servers were needed to house all EGA players?

I'm not even going to start the launch itself. If it is like this now, I can only imagine what is going to happen on Tuesday.

In the end, I really don't mind waiting more days, but the total lack of communication, lack of respect for paying costumers and no vision whatsoever of what was going to happen.

No Russ servers? no Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Slavic servers?

You didnt have to voice-over to other languages, you just had to make a few servers for everyone.

Now you have incredible queues on many servers because not only they are not big enough to house everyone, but also because country communities were forced to share servers with everyone else.

I sincerely hope this all comes together and that in January no one remembers these very rough days anymore, but Bioware, despite all the fantastic work you have been doing in this game for the past few years, there is much to do and the way all this has started is definitely a BIG hindrance to the future of the game.

/wait for EGA