got active subscription now

Vialator

got an email and got a code- went to website- update it and everything- it now says congratulations you now have an active subscription ready to play the game.

yet when i launch the launcher- and login- it says this account does not have an active subscription - and the play button stays dark- yet when i click the button to go activate it- the website is telling me i am all activated ready to play?

What gives/ any ideas please?

I also have an active subscription and i've added a Retail key - the thing is that the Retail keys remain inactive until the 20th mate - you still won't be able to play before the 20th unless you get your early access email

got an email and got a code- went to website- update it and everything- it now says congratulations you now have an active subscription ready to play the game.

yet when i launch the launcher- and login- it says this account does not have an active subscription - and the play button stays dark- yet when i click the button to go activate it- the website is telling me i am all activated ready to play?

What gives/ any ideas please?

Subscription and Game code = Dec 20th

Today till Dec 19th = Early Game Access.

Greetings Vialator:

You have successfully created a subscription for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. If you subscribed to a 30 or 60 day recurring plan, you will be billed on a recurring basis without further notfication. If you are subscribed to a 180 day recurring plan, you will be notified approximately 30 days prior to being billed.

To view or change your subscription information visit http://www.swtor.com/user/account

May the Force be with you,

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Team

Vialator:

Thank you for registering your Pre-Order Code. You are now registered for the following items:

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

Early game access

Color Stone (Virtual Item)

We will keep you informed about early access to The Old Republic as we get closer to the game's release.

See both pre order (early access) and the full game - so i should be let in now- why is it not letting me?