[POLL] Will you continue to subscribe?

Vitiatix

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao nice necro whoever the troll was.

I myself will probably be unsubscribed soon, but mainly because I don't have money coming in consistently. If I did I would not subscribe without any breaks. As it stands gearing is a mess, and class balance has not been good. I will be taking a break soon because of RNG gearing and bad class balance, but I hope I can be subbed by the time Season 9 hits. If not then I'll just have to wait till I can resub again.

The game isn't where it should be atm, however changes are being made for the better (Keith's interaction with the community for instance). If EA would give Bioware more creative freedom (and resources) this game has the potential to become so much better. We, the fans, are loyal to star wars and the franchise. I'll stay subbed to support bioware and to help steer this game in the right direction.

It would be a waste to quit now after all the time I have enjoyed the game.

A loyal (but critical) fan

Edited by Tharandil

I'm a founder and was a long, LONG time subscriber... until I couldn't support the developers any longer with a clear conscience. I couldn't give them my money while they kept grinding this gem of a game into dust. So I cancelled and haven't given them a single cent for years. Yesterday, I re-subscribed to get Manaan.

Yeah, the joke's on me.

Fortunately, I decided to visit a publicly listed Manaan before buying it and did not waste any credits on this rushed and incomplete SH. So... lesson learned - this was probably the last time I re-subbed, unless something really amazing happens, which I doubt is still possible for this game.