Not trolling but...why exactly are we supposed to be excited for 1.2?

ReckonerH

Ive been hearing so much excitement over this patch, and don't get me wrong I really do hope it's as great as everyone seems to think it is.

But...am I missing something?

Guild banks? Pets? Custom UI?

Umm sure, these are great. But these are things that should have been in since launch.

Only thing that looks somewhat intriguing is rated WZs, but I hear you still can't queue with 7 others and have a rated team. It's still 4 people max!

Meanwhile the game still runs bad for a lot of people even on high end computers and it has never been properly addressed by bioware (that I know of). Im afraid to even upgrade my PC because it sounds like it will most likely do very little to help anything.

World pvp is not getting adressed this patch as far as I'm aware.

Legacy might be interesting... I guess. Don't know much about it but from what I hear doesnt sound too special. Access to some new moves for leveling, dont work in pvp or flashpoints?

So why exactly is this supposed to be some game saving patch that some claim it is? I genuinely want to know. I want the game to succeed and really hope this game gets better with time, but I do not see anything in patch 1.2 that's really going to be a drastic game changer. A lot of cool little tidbits sure, but nothing from what I can tell will really make me resub.