Why do I get locked out of GF when someone removes me from a group?

Screaming_Ziva

Today I queued up for SM SV and TFB and got an in-progress group match on my tank. I accepted the match and, before I could even click travel, the group leader removed me from the group. I was then locked out of GF for 15 minutes. Why? I get matched with a group that was obviously trying to get one of their own guild members matched with them and I get punished for it?

Same problem when two people all of a sudden leave a FP. You're now forced to sit through the time it will take to get replacements or end up on a loackout, albeit a shorter one. And no, it did not happen because I, in one way or anothet sucked. It has happened at the start of the FP a couple of times, before we've even engaged any enemies and after fights between the healer and tank (I'm always starting as dps and only repsecing when a healer for one or another reason drops.)). Edited by MidichIorian

It seems really silly when something like that happens to you. I thought about this and there should never be a lockout timer from a SM ops if you're kicked. I mean, how bad can this player be to justify being kicked from content that should be cleared easily? Sure you could join as a tank with 20k hp in dps gear and tank stance, but you should never get a lockout timer for being kicked. The system can't detect for what reason you were kicked, so give him/her the benefit of the doubt?

Now, let's get that gear check system made :)

/em dodges rotten tomatoes.