4v4 is a joke with team imbalance...

Jarbarian

What is wrong with the developers at BIO? Even WARCRAFT gets this right!!!

Team 1: 4 dps

Team 2: 3 dps/healer OR 2 dps/2 healers.

Why is it that if two healers are queued ONE TEAM gets the healers or why do you not make healers wait until there are 2 healers and 1 is assigned per team? Even WARCRAFT doesn't mess this up, but somehow after 9+ years they STILL can't balance out 4v4 PVP teams.

Every single time I get queued into 4v4 (which I cannot opt out of or I would!), 1 in ever 20 matches we get a healer, 19 of 20 the other team gets 1 or 2 healers.

How is this still broken. A fresh IT grad from college could have sorted this out years ago. WHy hasn't BIO?!

It's unfair to make a healer wait till there's another one there. But I agree, placing two on the same team is bad.

There are far less healers than DPS though. Why give one team an advantage over another due to low healer count?

There are far less healers than DPS though. Why give one team an advantage over another due to low healer count?

because healers pay to play the game too, if one healer ques up, and another doesn't, is it fair to have that player waiting? what if another doesn't que for 30 mins? There has always been less healers than dps, especially in PvP.

Edited by DarkTergon

because healers pay to play the game too, if one healer ques up, and another doesn't, is it fair to have that player waiting? what if another doesn't que for 30 mins? There has always been less healers than dps, especially in PvP.

Just wait a little longer. That's what WOW does. They queue healers together. Sure, they have to wait a little longer but hey, at least its fair.....heck I changed my Sage to healer just to try to balance it out lol.