Talos Drellik: At Your Service

SFDebris

Why is Talos not a romance option? He's such a kindhearted man that has a lot in common with many SI playstyles. I know there's the dashing pirate, but some ladies would likely prefer someone sensitive and not feel they need a shot of penicillin every time they kiss him. He's an archaeologist and he's warm and funny, like Indiana Jones meets Terry Jones. Heck, on the first date you two had, he opened the door for you like a gentleman, and also because it was locked by ancient Sith spirit magic stuff.

Talos' pillow talk is love poetry in an extinct language that sounds like the giggling of unicorns.

Talos would sit through all the Twilight films with you and would make nuanced observations about theme and characterization.

Talos would invent French just so he could whisper it to you.

Talos will take whatever steps are needed to avoid "an equipment malfunction."

Talos does a dead-on impression of Darth Baras winning a pie-eating contest.

Gold digger! :p

Him as the gold digger? It would be advantageous to him, Darth Nox/Occulous/Imperious studies the arcane artifacts his Imperial Reclamation Services digs up and archives anyway. Meaning he could look and examine whatever he wanted by asking his spouse-boss.

Talos is adorable and would make a far better love interest than either Ashara or Andronikos! Such wasted potential :(

Totally. Also, even though I love Quinn to death, I think Pierce was wasted potential as well. All four of these guys (Andronikos, Talos, Quinn, and Pierce) have totally different personalities that are worth romancing.

Totally. Also, even though I love Quinn to death, I think Pierce was wasted potential as well. All four of these guys (Andronikos, Talos, Quinn, and Pierce) have totally different personalities that are worth romancing.

Heck, throw in Gault and have him with an awkward Hylo marriage mirror to ME2's Jacob in ME3 getting married and stuff to not-Shepard. For those who would romance them.

Or a romance with Scourge. Sure, he has no recognition of any feelings he might have, but that doesn't have to stop the JK and then he just goes along with it to make JK happy and less Jedi.

Qyzen and the Scorekeeper's Herald is such a wasted opportunity as well.

Heck, Trooper and Vik would have been fun, the strict rules-following (maybe) Trooper who gleefully goes off to blow things up with an explosions happy, killing happy, guy? Who says they're actually a romance and not just 'blowing off steam'?

Smuggler and Bowdaar, let the ladies have a more permanent option that isn't Corso (Look, I like the guy, but he grates on me after a while).

JK and Rusk would also be fun, fighting and killing Imps and Sith!

*cough* uh, erm... YEah.

There is one flirt line when Talos is brought to Nox/Occulous/Imperious' crew on Hoth, however. It's one, which makes me wonder if Talos was originally going to be an alternative Inquisitor romance option, but that was cut out or something.

I really wish Lord Scourge and Zenith would have been love interests. Any of the other guys that aren't already are either too alien to be attractive or really uninteresting. Edited by Ralei

Yep, totally wasted opportunity. Talos most definately fits my lightside SI and would have been a better choice.

And since we're on the whole tangent of "should have been" romances... I'm still waiting on my Agent / Scorpio romance. Even though the last chapters of KotFE does make that kinda difficult to do at this point.

And since we're on the whole tangent of "should have been" romances... I'm still waiting on my Agent / Scorpio romance. Even though the last chapters of KotFE does make that kinda difficult to do at this point.

Oh I don't know, that might have been better than a few of the things they came up with and it just might have ended the pain for some in that there might not be a need for a second season if the alliance commander left with Scorpio. ;)

Oh I don't know, that might have been better than a few of the things they came up with and it just might have ended the pain for some in that there might not be a need for a second season if the alliance commander left with Scorpio. ;)

Scorpio and Valky are operating in their own Xanatos Gambits, I bet and they'll interfere with each other eventually.

SCORPIO will come back, eventually. I bet. Status Quo will be returned eventually.

And my Trooper had Lana drag Tanno Vik to the Gravestone because there is no way some of my Troopers will be leaving one of his/her former Havoc Squad behind when last s/he remembers, Vik was his/her squadmate. "I do not leave people behind, now get to the darn ship, Vik, or I swear I will come back and make you dig those latrines on Balmorra like you claimed you were doing under Havoc Squad command orders!"

Uh, wandering away from the topic at hand - age is hardly an issue considering Malavai Quinn is 39 at Balmorra and the F!SW's main romance option, and therefore so what if Talos is in his forties or something?

And my Trooper had Lana drag Tanno Vik to the Gravestone because there is no way some of my Troopers will be leaving one of his/her former Havoc Squad behind when last s/he remembers, Vik was his/her squadmate. "I do not leave people behind, now get to the darn ship, Vik, or I swear I will come back and make you dig those latrines on Balmorra like you claimed you were doing under Havoc Squad command orders!"

I suspect the Tanno Vik storyline was due to thew voice actor's (David Anthony Pizzuto) death a few years ago. If the characters didn't opt to kill him it's possible Vik survived the massacre on Asylum and Bioware will use that to explain a rather different voice when he returns (or not they could just ignore the difference and pretend there isn't one).

I strated out not liking Vik in the slightest but grew to enjoy his story.

I suspect the Tanno Vik storyline was due to thew voice actor's (David Anthony Pizzuto) death a few years ago. If the characters didn't opt to kill him it's possible Vik survived the massacre on Asylum and Bioware will use that to explain a rather different voice when he returns (or not they could just ignore the difference and pretend there isn't one).

I strated out not liking Vik in the slightest but grew to enjoy his story.

You're likely right, but that feels like a lazy choice.

Mordin from ME2 to ME3 had a new voice actor for one reason or another, and while playing straight through the three, I almost didn't catch it. They could throw a voice modulator thing as well on Vik as his "survived the assault" battle wounds to also help "cover up" the fact there was a new VA. When Vik showed up, you get your choice, if he doesn't die he should be a quick alert of going into an infirmary type place or something, hit him over the head with a pistol/saber hilt, and threaten to ruin him if he doesn't join up, IMO.

-gets grey robe and bell, starts following SFDebris around ringing bell and saying "Shame!" for the following nastiness- :

Talos would sit through all the Twilight films with you and would make nuanced observations about theme and characterization.

Twilight... 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩"Trite misadventures of a sparkly emo stalker and his codependant mooncalf" .. blech 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Ugh

Just ugh

👎

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Storywise that would work for me as well. I'm of the ignore the voice changes school anyway.

Would like to see what Khem has been up to and what happened to Ensign Temple and Elara Dorn. On the other hand, i wasn't terribly fond of the KOTFE writing after chapter 9 so I can probably wait too. ;)

Edited by Keta