Guild Ship rooms unlock on the Cartel Market, for CC

Okay, I normally don't post when I see these kinds of threads, but I am because I've got.. information that might be shocking:

Getting Frameworks isn't difficult.

When I made my guild, two years ago, I thought getting a flagship alone was impossible, but eventually my officers and I(Mostly myself) got it. When we saw what it required to open a room, we gave up instantly for a month, and slowly worked to buying mats to make dark projects. Until we got the entire crew deck and a room of the command deck unlocked did we realize something... Killing Planetary commanders isn't hard, especially with 4.0. Simply get a tank(I tank, and I skank tank this), a healer, and some DPS, then target UNNAMED commanders/battlemasters. The more you bring along to the fight, the more encryptions your guild gets. The more encryptions, the sooner you get a framework. Do this every day, or every week, and you're golden. Hell, if you have enough, fight NAMED commanders.

Yes, some may not have time to do these runs, but they are honestly quick and simple once you get the hang of where the bosses are located. Dulfy has an extensive guide to the rotations and locations. Additionally, named bosses are confirmed to drop a framework, and unnamed have a chance to drop one, so really, you could be like my guild and get 7 frameworks in one night. :)

You don't need Cartel Coins for everything, because otherwise it's pay to walk, pay to type, pay to unlock this and that.. Just play the game!!!

Well good for you Nivek_Sivad, in which case why do you care if they are on cartel market or not?

Because why put one of the larger portions of game content, outside of raiding, on the Cm because some people are too lazy or don't have enough time to kill a boss, that takes literally 5 minutes, once you form a group? Many things in this game are put on the Cartel Market, things that make end game players seem less... rewarded for their hard work. Let's not add yet another thing to that last, because if we make it so you can just buy cartel coins to get your ship, that ship wasn't earned.

A flagship isn't meant for one person, or for two or three, it's meant for an entire guild. :p

For smaller guilds of 4, what would you suggest, Nivek_Sivad? It's hard to find the time for what seems like an over elaborate roadblock preventing a lot of people from just decorating their guild ships. The credits, although considerable, aren't the problem; it's the encryptions. Getting the time to do it for my mates and I, who are very busy; I'd like us to get the most out of our time, that would actually make a dent in opening guild rooms. Edited by Willjb

Because why put one of the larger portions of game content, outside of raiding, on the Cm because some people are too lazy or don't have enough time to kill a boss, that takes literally 5 minutes, once you form a group? Many things in this game are put on the Cartel Market, things that make end game players seem less... rewarded for their hard work. Let's not add yet another thing to that last, because if we make it so you can just buy cartel coins to get your ship, that ship wasn't earned.

A flagship isn't meant for one person, or for two or three, it's meant for an entire guild. :p

Which still does not affect you in any way shape or form. Your point is irrelevant as it would not be your guild. So again why do you care? More to the point you can unlock guild ship without doing any raids or conquests already, just takes a really really long time and a lot of credits.

As for this "rewarded for their hard work." This is the biggest ******** I haver ever heard. If you are saying raiding is hard work then you are doing it wrong. If its something you enjoy doing , it is not and never will be hard work, as for those who do it, it should be fun, those who don't enjoy just wont do it regardless of what rewards they put behind it. Hard work, BS. As said this is utter BS, but if you insist it hard work, then you are still getting rewarded for it as you get all of it free by doing the raids , others would be paying real money for it. Which still does not affect you.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

• 6 months later...
Please don't. There should really be some things in this game you can't just throw money at. Building up a guild flagship should be something the entire guild builds up to.

not all guilds have 50 or more members online at the same time. Everyone should have an equal chance,especially with how hard it is to recruit decent people these days.

My little family guild would like to be able to unlock guild ship rooms with CC.

I don't like this whole attitude of, "I had to crazy grind for it, so I'll be mad if you don't have to crazy grind, too!" That's really very uncharitable, even spiteful.

It's also like saying, "We had to go home if we wanted to make a phone call, today's kids are lazy, ban cell phones!"