The Ancients recruiting!

ivandidi

The Ancients is a republic guild for the mature and one of the oldest casual PVE guild on Progenitor server .

What we DO:

We do the regular HMs, OPS (mostly every day in the week), and some of us like to group up and PVP together (we have alliance with PVP oriented guild so if you like PVP we can arange that.). We have our own website and TS channel to facilitate this.The raids are guided by expirenced people who have patience and knowledge to make you good raid member for any class you prefer to play. If you're curious about progression - we are currently finished all ops on hard mode and most of them in nightmare. Note that we currently don't RP in any official sense, but you are free to do so if you want. We also level alts together, help each other out and craft for one another.

What we do NOT do:

We do not cherry pick, we do not criticize, we do not tease or get angry at you for having "+14.8 power instead of 15.01 crit!!". We are not rude towards eachother, we do not fight or squabble over petty in-game stuff. We do not favor certain members above others. We are not angry if you mess up during an OP, it happens, we're all human and this is just a game. We are here to have FUN, this is not a job. Everyone is free to do what they want, and be as active as they want. If a hardcore progression guild is not for you, we'll be glad to have you.

Who we RECRUIT:

Any level, any "skill level", any gear, any country, any timezone. We usually accept people over 25 in age, with a mature and patient attitude. Don't hesitate to ask if you are below that age yet think you fit the bill regardless. You can be a very active player that engages in end-game activity and levels various alts, or you can be a more casual player that logs in even once or twice a week. We like variety.

You can go to [url=]http://swtor-the-ancients.enjin.com/[/url] to read up some more about the guild, check out the forums and especially read our "house rules", which are enforced to keep the guild a pleasant, drama-free environment :)

Note: In priority we look for tanks, ranged DPS and healers lvl 55 but other classes are also welcome

If you are interested, want to know more or have questions, please contact one of the following in-game:

GM- Xilenthosh

Officers: Kin ,Chroe, Loosecanon or just ask any guildmember who is online

or visit ourt site:http://swtor-the-ancients.enjin.com/home for direct application

Edited by ivandidi

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone! I would like to know if you are still recruiting people for your guild. At the moment i am a lvl 53 shadow dps build, playing @ 10 hours every day,active subscriber, for 2 days, then 2 off because of my job...i am looking forward for an active guild...i'm awaiting a response from anyone in charge with recruiting,as friday and saturday i'm on the game ... Regards, Ne'Bula .

Hello everyone! I would like to know if you are still recruiting people for your guild. At the moment i am a lvl 53 shadow dps build, playing @ 10 hours every day,active subscriber, for 2 days, then 2 off because of my job...i am looking forward for an active guild...i'm awaiting a response from anyone in charge with recruiting,as friday and saturday i'm on the game ... Regards, Ne'Bula .

Hi, sorry for not reply sooner but i was absent last few days from the game and didnt check site anyway, recruiting in our guild is always open but first you need to check guild rules on our forum to see are you ok with that then you contact anyone from our guild in-game (/who The Ancients) and they will refer you to an officer.

Edited by ivandidi

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...