Nefash's Pilot Training School - Space Missions Resource

soneil

Just letting people know I've pretty much finished work on my space missions resource site. Just got the last couple of imperial heroic mission video guides to add. All other space missions in the game have complete guides now and other sections of the site are done. Thanks for all the people who have given feedback and suggestions. Glad people have been finding it useful. :)

Nefash's Pilot Training School - http://oneil.com.au/nefash/

The Imperial Proton Torpedo Launcher link is bad.

Thanks. I'll fix the links now.

Also I've just added the last of the guides for imperial heroic missions so they're all complete now.

Edited by soneil

Just letting people know I've pretty much finished work on my space missions resource site. Just got the last couple of imperial heroic mission video guides to add. All other space missions in the game have complete guides now and other sections of the site are done. Thanks for all the people who have given feedback and suggestions. Glad people have been finding it useful. :)

Nefash's Pilot Training School - http://oneil.com.au/nefash/

Nice. I'll check it out more when I have time today. I'll add anything if I can since I have these heroics on farm now.

Nice. I'll check it out more when I have time today. I'll add anything if I can since I have these heroics on farm now.

Always nice to find other people who like the space missions as much as I do. Except when they're on my server. I want to be the first walking around in the new flight suit that was just added. ;)

The missions pages have a home link at he bottom of the missions links. Wasn't sure if I'd have a home link on every page but I could probably squeeze it in next to the other top links.

The links shouldn't have a black background unless some parts of the page didn't load properly. I'll look in to that.

Kudos to you for making the effort to put this out there.

The space missions are not nearly as difficult as some people believe, and it's nice to see a well made guide to help players benefit from them. This thread ought to be stickied in either the "community" or "fan site" forums.

Just wanna point out that on some missions like Cartel listening station, you have in the bonus objectives that the communication array at the base of the station can only be destroyed at level 50 with torpedoes, this is not true as you can destroy it with about 25 Missiles. As it takes around 25 the earliest that this can be done is level 22 when you have the grade 2 launcher that provides 50 missiles.

I've got a brief rundown of reputation on the imperial missions page and the republic missions page but I probably should make references, links to it on other pages. Perhaps it might be better on the rewards page. Edited by soneil

I had given up on space missions long ago, but this guide helped me get back into them. I've now managed to complete all the heroic space missions. Thank you for all the help!

Good to hear. Nice way to get some extra black hole coms each week.

• 3 weeks later...
Great shot, kid. That's one in a million.

You should consider adding something about reputation in the future. Otherwise, very informative.

Done. In the space missions section for imperial and republic there's now an section about reputation. In the rewards section, I've added information and screenshots for the new outfits on the social gear page.

• Dev Post

Hi soneil,

This is a fantastic resource, and since you just got it updated for Reputation, I wanted to point out that Patch 1.7.2 added new rewards, so you'll need another update soon. :rak_tongue: Thanks for putting it together and keeping everyone updated with the latest and greatest stuff in the world of Space Combat!