Constant disconnectiona

Benedictuss

I went through a period with frequent disconnects experiencing the same thing you describe. Doing some sleuthing the problem was the Level 3 Communications server that my traffic was routing though. Everything else would be fine except for SWTOR. Not sure what they were doing but it eventually cleared up.

Most of these are general internet issues, you just need to do as was advised, google it, or look at trixxie's post, or one of the other numerous posts here, to trace your route, etc. Also these days they re far more people using the net, so there's a bigger load on the services. It's just another part of the crisis we have to weather. The tunnel may be dark at present, but if we keep moving forward we will see the light at the end.......(unless it's a train tunnel, and that light is a train coming at us :eek::eek::eek:) :D

I went through a period with frequent disconnects experiencing the same thing you describe. Doing some sleuthing the problem was the Level 3 Communications server that my traffic was routing though. Everything else would be fine except for SWTOR. Not sure what they were doing but it eventually cleared up.

Shush now! Can't you read? Those people told you it's absolutely, positively, not "their" internet - must be BW's fault. How dare you disagree. 😂

It's easy to see why 🤦 (facepalm) is becoming one of my favourite emojis. 🤩