Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

5.6 change - 1 to 179 limitation to be removed from the boosts in inventory?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
5.6 change - 1 to 179 limitation to be removed from the boosts in inventory?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kaldron_Fell
11.27.2017 , 04:06 PM | #11
As TUXs wrote, it was a very pleasant surprise having these boosts drop at all, and when I just read the rank limitation is being done away with I got really big eyes and read that three times. Very nice! Don't mind at all if the existing ones don't convert, I have many toons that need them anyway.

I just wonder, if we can upgrade gear with UCs, and we get full-fledged CXP boosts from crates, what do we even need command tokens for? I used them almost exclusively to buy boosts If that's no longer required, I can see that getting the message "you're close to the limit" will be the norm now, not the exception
Cult of the Wailing Wookiee

Qouivandes
11.27.2017 , 04:06 PM | #12
im sure the drop rate has been lowered as well, but, yes...thanks! i can still use the ones i have currently, so they wont go to waste at all. in fact, i finally got my new second main up to CM90 last night.

with the delay in 2x, i can now get back to getting him up to speed with the rest of the toons via story....and trying to be effective in PvP....and my resent venture into GSF. Porkins and I have a lot in common.
*.**.* The Cer'qeuil Legacy *.**.*
*.*.* Ebon Hawk *. *.*
. This is my referral link. We both get some goodies so feel free to click and earn

xordevoreaux
11.27.2017 , 04:14 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by LordFell View Post
...and even if they don't revert, they unbind and can be given to alts, guildmates, or sold on the GTN.
I'm just going to clear them out of my legacy bank and dump them on a toon who's just starting out on GC.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

TUXs
11.27.2017 , 04:14 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaldron_Fell View Post
I just wonder, if we can upgrade gear with UCs, and we get full-fledged CXP boosts from crates, what do we even need command tokens for? I used them almost exclusively to buy boosts If that's no longer required, I can see that getting the message "you're close to the limit" will be the norm now, not the exception
No more limit...they are moving from currency to items in your inventory that will stack! Use them to buy starter gear for your new toons or alts...the boosts were too valuable for my main toons that all my alts suffered with terrible gear >.<...hopefully now I can at least equip a starter left side to most of my alts.

EDIT: Sorry...I thought you meant UC's. My bad. You are correct...these still have a limit, but again, they can be used for gear on alts and new toons. Maybe we can talk Bioware into adding deco's we can buy with them in the future?!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)