Tired of all of those "first" posts? Enjoy something useful.

Jorander

Hey everyone, all of these posts that keep saying, "first," are getting annoying, and they all violate the terms of use, so, I figured I would post something constructive. Links to builds that will be useful for us sorcerers.

The pvp builds will work in pve, but not as well as the pve builds, and vice versa. The hybrid builds are somewhat untested, and I am unsure as to there level of viability. Use those at your own risk. However, they are meant to be used for what they say in the description. I will flag any and all posts that violate the TOS in this thread.

Also, while these are sith sorcerer builds, everything is interchangeable with the moves and skill trees, so these will absolutely function as intended on a sage.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=303

There, just follow the link to the OP. Re-posting the links here screwed things up for some reason.

Edited by Jorander

Except this is the Sage forum :)

Doesn't matter, mirrored classes, and if the links don't work, well, then that was a complete waste of an hour. Maybe I should go re-check up on my other post....

Edit: The links work over in the sith sorcerer forums, I will just make a link to the thread in the op here, after I delete most of it.

Edited by Jorander

Yes they are the mirror class and looking at a sorcerer build might work just fine, but then you have to know that the Sages Project is named Shock for Sorcerer or that the Telekinetic Throw is named Force Lightning and so on.

These guides are foremost designed to help new players, linking to specs where the names are all just different will not help them.

(even players who have played for a while will not know every name for every skill on both sides)

Yes they are the mirror class and looking at a sorcerer build might work just fine, but then you have to know that the Sages Project is named Shock for Sorcerer or that the Telekinetic Throw is named Force Lightning and so on.

These guides are foremost designed to help new players, linking to specs where the names are all just different will not help them.

(even players who have played for a while will not know every name for every skill on both sides)

For what it's worth, AstralFire's Sage guide includes a Sage <-> Sorcerer "translation."