I'm done....I'm tired of servers closing

Tokyo_Reject

Last Straw....every night i've got on....EVERY *********** NIGHT I have been told I cant play because you guys are shutting down the servers.....

Unprofessional douche bags

calm the hell down its only 2 hour or less. Not the end of the god damn world. how is it unprofessional when they are trying to fix things. stupid threads these days

Last Straw....every night i've got on....EVERY *********** NIGHT I have been told I cant play because you guys are shutting down the servers.....

Unprofessional douche bags

Would like to add very professional to call people douche bags. Very constructive criticism as well!

for starters... its only done for as little of 2 hrs, its sad if you cant find something to amuse urself for a pitty 2 hrs. and id rather patches so the game is more fun and less **** ups.

besides think of the players getting these glitches and how annoying it would be

Hello everyone! We understand the scheduling of our maintenance periods is a frustrating issue for many community members. However, because there is an on-going thread discussing this topic, we are going to go ahead and close this thread and ask that you continue discussion here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=260958

Thank you for your cooperation!