Add weapon tunings and dyes to collections

Carinyc

I would love to see them added to collections, it would be the biggest quality of life improvement in the game. The alternative would be to give it to crafters to be able to make them (weapon tunings to armstechs, dyes to artifice, maybe even some armor effects?, reasons to craft again...). Maybe I am just jaded, but I don't see them doing it and removing a cash-flow from themselves. The best thing they could do though, without killing their "golden cash cow", is make a module you could purchase from the cartel market that the crafters could then use to create these things. Maybe add schematics for weapons tunings to various locations (FPs, OPs, etc), schematics for dyes to locations (see previous), or something even simpler - just put it in the Item Modification Station where you can choose color combinations or the weapon tuning and make it relevant again. Edited by ChaosScream

Never gonna happen while they are making money from selling them, either direct or in packs. That little search box at the top would have brought you into some previous discussions, but then you couldn't have a whole pointless thread of your own. Edited by CrazyCT

Never gonna happen while they are making money from selling them, either direct or in packs. That little search box at the top would have brought you into some previous discussions, but then you couldn't have a whole pointless thread of your own.

Yes, I can see how you would think that. While I am not the OP, I would like to thank you for being condescending about the search box, but I have a question: Why didn't you make a condescending post on the other duplicate threads about the search box? And yes, I have previously posted in other threads pretty much what I have said here. Why? Because it increases the chances of someone on the development side to actually see it and consider it. Maybe they should consider that if multiple people are thinking and posting the same things, that it would be a good idea to listen as well. Again, thanks.

Yes, I can see how you would think that. While I am not the OP, I would like to thank you for being condescending about the search box, but I have a question: Why didn't you make a condescending post on the other duplicate threads about the search box? And yes, I have previously posted in other threads pretty much what I have said here. Why? Because it increases the chances of someone on the development side to actually see it and consider it. Maybe they should consider that if multiple people are thinking and posting the same things, that it would be a good idea to listen as well. Again, thanks.

You think having multiple threads will convince them to stop making money? Imagine having a political rally with 50 million people in attendance, or 50 million people having their own little party in the basement - which will get recognised more?