Does any one need help with concealment operative pvp things ?

SURE!

so i do have both scoun/operative.

melee spec

tactics gear

45% crit

1274 alac

using the BLUE augments all +95 crit.

I cant for the life of me do the damage other ops are doing, and I cant survive like they do.

My flash grenade always only hits 1 person, but when i fighter others, theirs is AOE ***?

I have been using the the tact that unleashes its damage when using volitile/veiled.

i usually open with

stim shot

backstab

volitile sub

veild strike

lacerate

reset all abilites

repeat

then backstab

lacerate etcc...

i rarely break 2million

My backstabs are hitting for 22k to 28k mos tog the time

Ive seen one 38k

Aside form that im always running for my life as im losig health like a madman as well.

I keep 2 stacks of kolto (+6% dr)

put up my reflect/evasion and shields

and yet im not tonaky like theses other guys

HELP

DEFENSE

shield probe/evasion reflect is first line of defense beside your rolls

stimboost is your first big oh **** button , when you use revitalizres utility in your combat proficiency it turns it into a huge dcd

after that your next oh **** button is stealth out

and last but not least your final button is overdrive and immediately use stimboost after

thats generally what i find to be succeful in pvp regular/ranked

OFFENSE

first, the gear I find to work best is Tactician/Debilitatior depending on how you play. Your tactical however should definitely be Volatile strike.

since we have this new tactical their is no advantage to opening with backstab anymore because it dosent hit nearly as hard as what the tactical gives you in terms of damage.

a basic general opener i use assuming they are in combat is, Volatile substance, debilitate, veild strike, backstab,and just follow with lacerations , beside the debilitate thats how your should be doing dmg from now on, ONLY POP VOLATILE SUBSTANCE WITH VEILED STRIKE that is a must because it makes your back stab hit ultra hard

BASIC PVP FUNDEMENTALS

when someone uses a dcd swap targets, if no target is in sight cc them, if you cant cc them play defensive and kite/los, dont hit into someones dcds if you can avoid it.

when you are doing damage you want to do your damage most efficiently meaning when your enemy cant do anything to defend themselfs aka cc`d this is the best time to do big burst because they cant negate it most the time, of course they will not always be cc`d so you will have to be vigilant of your opponents buff bar and time your dps accordingly

if you want more help just hit me up on starforge imp side

im in the MANDALORIANS guild and my name is Krispy-Kreme

*this is just a super basic guide so I apologize if it isnt what you wanted but their is alot more to pvp I promise you

SURE!

so i do have both scoun/operative.

melee spec

tactics gear

45% crit

1274 alac

using the BLUE augments all +95 crit.

I cant for the life of me do the damage other ops are doing, and I cant survive like they do.

My flash grenade always only hits 1 person, but when i fighter others, theirs is AOE ***?

I have been using the the tact that unleashes its damage when using volitile/veiled.

i usually open with

stim shot

backstab

volitile sub

veild strike

lacerate

reset all abilites

repeat

then backstab

lacerate etcc...

i rarely break 2million

My backstabs are hitting for 22k to 28k mos tog the time

Ive seen one 38k

Aside form that im always running for my life as im losig health like a madman as well.

I keep 2 stacks of kolto (+6% dr)

put up my reflect/evasion and shields

and yet im not tonaky like theses other guys

HELP

i forgot to @ you lol my bad

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
how do you prevent getting bursted down as op?? i feel like i die as soon as i get focused by more than 1 player

Whoops, forgot the most important thing. Save your cc break until the last possible second. A good player will spot when you use it and then you become the target for the rest of the fight! So hold on to it for as long as possible!

If you using tactician, try with the debilitator instead. The damage difference is minimal, your burst is pretty much still the same, but your survivability goes up big time. The 2sec less cd on roll is massive. Not to forget 2 stuns.

Try get used to a hit and run play style. Roll is big if you get focused, but remember to let the resist phase end before rolling again. Try to always pre-use your shield and evade early for getting it back again quick. If you do well with your rolls, nothing should be able to catch you and, if everyone is chasing you, your team can freely damage whatever focus target you have. So theres nothing wrong in just running until enemy loose interest in you.

Everytime volatile is ready, try to los range, stun and then volatile combo on whatever still follow, a good attack can be a great defence. And ofc keep your HoT at 2 stacks all the time.

I could go on, but in the end, learning to play is properly the most important part, so just spamm pvp and try to focus on just surviving over killing. You will get there!

Edited by zipain

• 1 month later...

Your running tactician wrong if you believe that!

Run it too it’s strengths, as tactician buffs your crit chance why would you use same crit percentage as deliberator?

Both suits have strengths in my opinion, having run both the ONLY thing I miss is the reduced cd on roll (but not really that much) and the slight improvement to control with the second stun.

I much prefer the tactician set for its up in your face burst and damage boost, I find I play much better with this set up.

But I don’t run the conventional set up, I have min max tested loads of gearing options.

But like someone above has pointed out you need to learn how to play the class, it is a hit and run style class type.

Your burst is very predictable, in op va ops (1v1) fights I have found that they can easily last 30-45 mins (with or without use of medpacks and adrenals).

Against other classes an op in 1v1 situation is unbeatable when played correctly and no mistakes.

The only classes which pose any real threat are jugg & merc and (extremely well played sniper (very very rare)), of course some other classes can come close in 1v1 but op has way to much ability to heal, control and reset combat.

My honest advice is to always push enemy nodes in pvp, and your main objective is to surivive.

Aim at slowing down and surviving as long as possible each match then you will slowly become better.

Rotation as mentioned above is very basic but you always need to play adaptively, for instance never backstab a jugg till they have dropped Ed, at range to trigger volitile strike use poison dart (but this isn’t advised unless you are unable to close ground to used veiled!)

My strongest advice is practice practice and practice. Also never use any augents other than mastery and power.