Who's coming back in 2.4?

Bonsaikitten

since everyone writes down their sweet records, here is ours from pts arenas and the "big" competetion from TOFN:

PTS:

Galactics: 8/0

Reality Check: 3/0

Nostrum Dolus/MVP mix: 2/0

Nostrum Dolus/ad vict mix: 2/0

Ad victorians: 4/0

White noise: 2/0

Coral: 5/0

Harbinger: 3/0

MVPs: 3/0

white noise/drama mix: 4/1

i realy realy hope, live will be different.

Overall PTS W/L 143/6, 4 of them were from that team with the 2 lightning sorcs. (thou last games we beat them but they deleted that from their stream)

Edited by elitegerike

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since everyone writes down their sweet records, here is ours from pts arenas and the "big" competetion from TOFN:

PTS:

Overall PTS W/L 143/6, 4 of them were from that team with the 2 lightning sorcs. (thou last games we beat them but they deleted that from their stream)

that is a nice record and commitment that you spend on PTS, i admit that.

Not everybody could manage to play that many games, but i think we did meet a fair few of those kinda teams in serious games with different comps and have beaten them all mostly. You have to remember that a lot of games are completely random comps, and not the most commited teams like how you played like 100 games together. i think i played 30 with the same guys and it was quite good, as i said once a time, arena isn't figured out, not in 200 games =) as u know.

but anyway ofc i hope there will exist more than just a few teams that play committedly. I think you are implying too much from what PTS was like to how many people is going to play 2.4.

Edited by Gorgzen

that is a nice record and commitment that you spend on PTS, i admit that.

Not everybody could manage to play that many games, but i think we did meet a fair few of those kinda teams in serious games with different comps and have beaten them all mostly. You have to remember that a lot of games are completely random comps, and not the most commited teams like how you played like 100 games together. i think i played 30 with the same guys and it was quite good, as i said once a time, arena isn't figured out, not in 200 games =) as u know.

but anyway ofc i hope there will exist more than just a few teams that play committedly. I think you are implying too much from what PTS was like to how many people is going to play 2.4.

and you see, this is the probleme, the game for the pvpers is so dead, you cant get FOUR competetive people to make an arena team :(

and you see, this is the probleme, the game for the pvpers is so dead, you cant get FOUR competetive people to make an arena team :(

No. Because nobody can be arsed to login.

Gz for winning from a mando healer+vg tank combo with triple warrior/agent though. Leet skills.

No. Because nobody can be arsed to login.

Gz for winning from a mando healer+vg tank combo with triple warrior/agent though. Leet skills.

and what about when we were 2 snipers (mine partisan gear blue augments) against, kevin, mano, darian, and some OP healer so sentinel, 2 pts, 1 op

what happened there? i know i know, setup ofc.. :D

you damn morron

http://www.twitch.tv/gerikke24/c/2948991 we didnt even play srsly....

Edited by elitegerike

To be honest, we did not take the PTS seriously.

You were playing mostly against new guild members who happened to be online at the same time and had the PTS installed. It is not a surprise that you beat those teams who never actually played together or have been playing in our 8v8 ranked team where yourselves have been playing in the same 4v4 team even before the PTS opened.

You can look forward to 4v4 competition once it goes live on TOFN.

and what about when we were 2 snipers (mine partisan gear blue augments) against, kevin, mano, darian, and some OP healer so sentinel, 2 pts, 1 op

you damn morron

dno that game was bad =) we had some really bad games and such, but also had a lot of better games. Think we played with rosendor? i dont remember. we were having some trouble but also came back and won against some good teams incl. i think one that we first struggled against with light sorc merc, mara, op healer, so basically ppl who never played together before with a new setup

problably the best setup i tried was with morvyn, aseka, corvineus, but we didnt meet then, whatevs. I did lik eyour sniper team though. guess we will see what happens later on though.

Edited by Gorgzen

I find it extremely hilarious how you will not say what your character is - but seem to despair over the fact that apparently you need high scores in warzones to get noticed. it must be because you're playing to win too much that nobody knows you? not because you remain anon.
If you had paid attention you would have noticed that I responded to my name in Bruh's post....and that Corv apparently called it.

I will give it the benefit of doubt though because I didn't actually quote that post. But seeing how you were fast to jump the gun you could have atleast looked it up first.

Edited by MidichIorian

PTS:

Yeah, it's correct stat. Also did 2 big winning streaks w/o loses, 63 and 40 wins. The overall dynamic was 0/0 > 63/0 > 103/1 > 143/6.

To be honest, we did not take the PTS seriously.

You were playing mostly against new guild members who happened to be online at the same time and had the PTS installed. It is not a surprise that you beat those teams who never actually played together or have been playing in our 8v8 ranked team where yourselves have been playing in the same 4v4 team even before the PTS opened.

You can look forward to 4v4 competition once it goes live on TOFN.

Well mate, nobody took PTS seriously. We were just logging and playing.. without purpose even. Like we logged and played for rateds earlier. Don't even know what was serious on pts, exactly same ppl from T1 ToFN guilds who were playing rateds for months, logged on PTS and played arenas, everything the same.

And btw we had 3-4 games against your best four(ppl on our stream were clearly saying by your names, that this is the main and best 4 of Galactics). Good games anyway.

Edited by fauver

And btw we had 3-4 games against your best four(ppl on our stream were clearly saying by your names, that this is the main and best 4 of Galactics). Good games anyway.

You know those guys were trolls, and mostly not even from TOFN, right?

Well, if you believe random guys on your chat more than actual members of our guild, you might be in for a surprise, once 2.4 goes live. :)

Lol things got "serious" around here.

No, i do not agree that all these "rage" keeps the game alive. It will only make people hate each other more which prevents them to play at the same teams on 4v4.

Yup i could have also joined these epeen wars, however i did that when the ranked started and it didn't changed ****.

BTW i loved the popcorn gif :D

you damn morron

I wasn't there, what are you trying to say?

It's *Moron, by the way. That's what you are.

Are people actually going to give it a shot? My prediction is that no more than five teams will play on a regular basis.

Is that the swedish pronounciation of G in G-team btw?

I think more teams will queue than that:) It's really easy to just get 3 people and I guess it will be pops pretty much all day! It's the hungarian G, the very best one!

Been trying to figure out of it will be easier or harder for 4 new players to improve and reach a good level in Arenas. Problem with 8 vs 8 was that very few new guilds queing kept queing for long because they got destroyed in their first games. I can understand this seemed like an impossible barrier to overcome.

Btw kudos to the teams that took their defeats and indeed improved and became better!

In 4 vs 4 individual skill would however seem to become even more evident as opposed to 8 vs 8.

If this plays out like it did with 8 vs 8 rated im afraid within a few weeks very few "set-teams" will be queing reguarly, but I hope people will have an easier time keeping their 4 man team alive and interested and willing to try improve, even when taking defeats.

So whos gonna make the new arena team rankings thread with tiers? G-team for T1!

I could if it gets interesting, and my Winter RL gets boring. Lets see how it pans out.

BTW the past Tier Thread started in Spring and ignored more or less after a month was a joke. Also making Tiers with like not even ten teams queing... is it not stupid.

One can make just a list from top to bottom, you have top three/four teams, middle group, and those battling to survive at the bottom.

Tiers start to make sense when you have like 15 teams plus queing.

But then why should I do it, is not like there a nice Community I am sorry to say on

Star Wars The Old Republic Tomb Of Freedom Nadd European Player Vs Player English Language Server.