Cleaner & Much Simpler Looking Armor & Weapons

Lumber_zack

I'm unsure if it's just me but I was really looking forward to having Star Wars Fallen Order'esc armor and weapons in game because I personally love things (Armor and Weapons) that are really clean and elegant. Even though I like the armor given to us I just feel like they aren't enough and or too busy (Too much detail on them).

Looking at the 2nd sister armor in Jedi fallen order her armor is clean, almost no accessories to speak of but still menacing and you know she's dangerous. I can tell from details on both armor sets: Reconstructed Apprentice & Ruthless Oppressor that they derived somewhat from her armor. I would've liked to see the helm from the reconstructed Apprentice be cleaner, no piping, somewhat thinner visor, more aesthetically pleasing shape to the top of the helm instead of a bowl. For the Ruthless Oppressor there's those odd metal crescent pieces added to the shoulder pads which I find these odd things added to so many other armor sets.

As far as future chest pieces and armor (again basing this off the 2nd sister) simpler (less is more approach). Just like her character she and other "imperial" character have an imperial military tunic with small additions (shoulder pauldrons, capes of various shapes and lengths and kamas.

Adding to the armor idea can we have armor sets that include a cape and kama, not a short kama but I'm thinking "again" 2nd sister length to Darth Vader length kama (from waist down to behind the knee &/or waist to the floor and feet) in addition to armor including capes. These armor sets the the legs that have something that look like kamas are kinda ugly. (personal opinion)

As far as light saber, again might just be me; I love the inquisitor light-saber (minus the flying like a helicopter lol). The round aesthetic and it's clean lines are too good to pass up a design in game. I can also imagine the feature would allow you to spin the blade rapidly on ignition and on some attacks. The light saber is used in single blade mode and double so you can easily have the same model for one hand users or double blades.

Simple suggestions :) I don't really know how many people will agree with me but here we go lol