Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Chapter X] How to Defeat the Overwatch Hunters

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
[Chapter X] How to Defeat the Overwatch Hunters

Caldannach
06.18.2017 , 02:26 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by t-darko View Post
I'm bewildered, my health never dropped below 80% while doing chapter X . . .
Well dont worry, you are not awesome if that is what you are wondering.

It must be glitched, as they are hitting for 25k each time, even without the adds. Im a founder, in 230 gear augmented, and can barely scratch them.

Cant proceed now either. Its frustrating.
"Experience is a hard mistress, she gives the tests first, the lessons after..."

casirabit
06.18.2017 , 11:09 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Caldannach View Post
Well dont worry, you are not awesome if that is what you are wondering.

It must be glitched, as they are hitting for 25k each time, even without the adds. Im a founder, in 230 gear augmented, and can barely scratch them.

Cant proceed now either. Its frustrating.
Well I just did them again on my sentinel and had no problems and I am a founder as well.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Valkonos
06.27.2017 , 05:36 PM | #23
I was having this same problem where they just mopped the floor with me on veteran difficulty so I switched it down to story. That didn't change anything at first as I continued to get badly beat. So when I was back at the med center I ended up waiting there while I read this thread. By the time when I went back into the story section all enemies reset and the two bosses were both on Story difficulty.

Waiting just 5-10 min outside the zone reset it and all enemies were on proper difficulty. Hope this helps!

MrNihulus
07.07.2017 , 12:30 PM | #24
Was anybody able to beat these two guys on Vet and Master mode? I've seen one person do it but he used cc on one of them and I'm playing on a jugg so I don't have any cc abilities if you don't count the intimidating roar. My companion and I get burned down way too fast.

Mzuta
07.07.2017 , 01:26 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Mopizzle View Post
Was gliding through veteran with a guardian then ran up against these guys and they destroyed me. So I swapped to story and they were no different. I suspect they are master difficulty because they are hitting for 28k grav rounds and 10k charged rounds on story mode.
gotta be a glitch unless you switched to story on your portrait instead of opening galactic command and going to chapters and selecting story. I got hammered on veteran then went to story and i destroyed them easily.

Upana
07.22.2017 , 06:37 AM | #26
After failing a couple of times (Veteran), I switched Kalyio from Healer to Tank. Knocked one out, worked the other. Was a close fight, but this made the difference for me.