Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server is Dead/Dying Repub side

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
Server is Dead/Dying Repub side

fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
05.14.2014 , 08:51 PM | #1
I used a free transfer to the harbinger and their are so many people compared to the bastion. If i want to transfer the rest of my characters, I have to pay $20 each one. GG bioware, now I have to wait for this server to die before we get another wave of server mergers.

Infinite Empire died and we got put on the bastion now it is dying wah wah.

So I have to wait for either server mergers or bundled character transfers. Yet before we get any of that there still won't be a new operation out.

Bio-ware the ultimate trolls

SkaterMark
05.18.2014 , 05:57 AM | #2
Agree we need another merge like now!
55 Marauder LethalGamer
55 Assassin KAMUž
GUILD: Imperial Death Squad!

Brewkrew
05.18.2014 , 07:03 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh View Post

So I have to wait for either server mergers or bundled character transfers. Yet before we get any of that there still won't be a new operation out.

(
What's an operation?

General_Aldo
05.18.2014 , 12:35 PM | #4
Just reroll imp and play with all the winners
Bornsteller - Combat Medic
LÍvi - Carnage Marauder
King of Pugs Legacy

Sangrar
05.18.2014 , 04:54 PM | #5
You are surprised that its easier to get a group for an operation on a pve server than it is on a PVP server?
Click this REFFERAL LINK for free character transfer, free inventory slot, and one week free sub time for preffered and subscribed accounts! You can read more about it HERE to prove it's legit

Rilok_Singz
05.19.2014 , 01:49 AM | #6
game died at least a year ago...
R i l o k
S t r i f e | C l i c k e r s

Watch Shadow/Assassin gameplay @ http://www.twitch.tv/rilok919

Sangrar
05.19.2014 , 04:13 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Rilok_Singz View Post
game died at least a year ago...
haven't you heard? this game died with Guild Wars 2. And again with Mists of Pandaria. And again with ESO. Its funny I thought death meant there would be no one left playing but I check fleet and there seems to be a lot of people there, now thats wierd...
Click this REFFERAL LINK for free character transfer, free inventory slot, and one week free sub time for preffered and subscribed accounts! You can read more about it HERE to prove it's legit

General_Aldo
05.19.2014 , 11:52 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Sangrar View Post
haven't you heard? this game died with Guild Wars 2. And again with Mists of Pandaria. And again with ESO. Its funny I thought death meant there would be no one left playing but I check fleet and there seems to be a lot of people there, now thats wierd...
Just randoms. Most of the actual "good" pvpers have left a long time ago. (And i'm not talking about regstars)
Bornsteller - Combat Medic
LÍvi - Carnage Marauder
King of Pugs Legacy