Forum permissions

Zachajariah

I've run into this as well.

I'll log in, go to the forums, and suddenly I'm logged out again and have to log back in again only to be logged out when I go to the forums.

Very frustrating. I think it's something in my cache/cookies from when I was viewing the forums before I bought the game. Like my cookies still think I'm unsubscribed.

Yesterday I cleared out my cache, cookies, and other temporary internet files and it hasn't given me issues since.

Edit: Ooo... the search feature... nevermind I was thinking of something else. :)

Edited by Aniline

Viewing all of your own posts is a function of the search feature, which is currently disabled. We understand the inconvenience that this causes and will restore it as soon as possible. In the meantime, thank you for your understanding!

This thread has nothing to do with the search feature....I'm confused now.

Viewing all of your own posts is a function of the search feature, which is currently disabled. We understand the inconvenience that this causes and will restore it as soon as possible. In the meantime, thank you for your understanding!

Ah! Makes sense! Thank you for the response :D

It definitely makes using these forums a huge PITA. Rarely can I find the thread I've previously posted in. Doesn't help that they keep "temporarily" closing threads for clean up, whatever that means. That's when they really float deep into forum history.

Over 10 days now without forum search.

For those who don't understand how the forum works...

They've disabled the search on the forum.

Finding (that's what the forum does for you) your posts if used by this string:

http://www.swtor.com/community/[color="Red"]search.php[/color]?do=finduser&u=[color="Orange"]xxxxxxxxx[/color]

In the red part you see the search action.

In the orange part will be your userid on the forum.

Edited by TheZeph

For those who don't understand how the forum works...

They've disabled the search on the forum.

Finding (that's what the forum does for you) your posts if used by this string:

http://www.swtor.com/community/[color="Red"]search.php[/color]?do=finduser&u=[color="Orange"]xxxxxxxxx[/color]

In the red part you see the search action.

In the orange part will be your userid on the forum.

Have you tried this??? I think not.

I'm currently still bugged where I can't write anything in a Title (thus not being able to create my own threads). The ingame support and the CS on the website so far has told me on 4 different occasions the same exact copy and paste of "account issues". Meanwhile, everything under my account says that it's completed and shows the check mark as such.

Yet, I still can't create my own forum posts.

Maybe I was too harsh in beta about character creation being terrible. :( Am I being published berryman? Is that the case?!

I'm currently still bugged where I can't write anything in a Title (thus not being able to create my own threads). The ingame support and the CS on the website so far has told me on 4 different occasions the same exact copy and paste of "account issues". Meanwhile, everything under my account says that it's completed and shows the check mark as such.

Yet, I still can't create my own forum posts.

Maybe I was too harsh in beta about character creation being terrible. :( Am I being published berryman? Is that the case?!

Why can't you create a Title? I hope it's not because you don't see a box to put one in, because the box outline disappeared a couple of maint periods ago. You need to move your mouse pointer under the title: till you get the input cursor.

• 2 weeks later...