New Marauder PvP Video - Annihilation Domination

Aluvi

Hey guys, been a while since I've done a video, and I happened to capture one of those extremely rare solo queue games where everything just seemed to go my way. This is a a civil war pickup group video, taken from my point of view. At the time of this video I had all of my War Hero pieces except for offhand and chest, although to be honest the weaponmaster chest is a downgrade.

I mainly did this video to show what a geared, skilled annihilation marauder can do when he gets some heals once in a while and doesn't get chain stunned for half of the game. I'll be doing similar videos for Carnage and Rage eventually. Let me know what you think, but please no trolling or flaming, let's keep it friendly. Be sure to watch in 1080p!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p5bv4D6Za0

could not load movie ...

on ipad ...

Hmm that's interesting, I used a codec and size specifically for maximum compatibility on youtube, it can run in 240, 360, 480, 720, and 1080p. Plays on my android phone quite well.

Hmm nevermind it's not working on my phone now. It may take a while for youtube to process it for viewing on mobile devices.

Edit: OK, apparently because the video contains copyrighted music, it cannot be displayed on mobile phones, even though I have a disclaimer. Silly youtube, and silly media corporations.

Edited by Aluvi