Rediculous Damage~ Picture Link

pmcubed

the #1 rule of thumb of MMO PvP forums

good players upload videos of them pwning other well known players 1v2, 1v3 and (only the greatest) 1v4+

bad players pad their stats in warzones against lowbie randoms and provide a meaningless total dmg number

glad your here with your rulebook

another pic

1. Huttball (no aoe door b/s)

2. I play Concealment (I have a grenade and OS, thats it)

3. I queued solo - no premade or healbot as you can see

4. post your own if you think this is f'n ez

You lost that one and had a low objective score. Seems to me like you're running around zerging rather than trying to win.

Edited by Powercow

You lost that one and had a low objective score. Seems to me like you're running around zerging rather than trying to win.

thats the problem with being solo. Also it was extremely close. 4sec. left they got our ball carrier. that is out of my hands.

Also, F the objective score. means nothing.

Edited by pmcubed

Scoundrels and imperial operatives are posting similar numbers on my server. We think they might be slightly overtuned, but that's just us.

Bioware gets the metrics let them sort it out, but lets say this, At level 50 I've been brought to 50 percent health by a IO within 1 stunlock (force of will on cooldown).

Well, you could go for shared tree for some AoE :p

up for debate. Hidden strike is only worth it with the concealment talents.

you also have to consider the role of an Operative. Probably should be heals, but Bioware hates healers and in PvP you will get 50% less commendations if you heal.

leave AoE's for BH's and Troopers.

I can do 270k with an undergeared 20 sniper. this 390k is meh. Not surprised.

post some sniper 390K+ ss's when u hit 50.

Btw, your snipe and ambush scale. Even if you hit 50, you wont magically do 50% more dmg. Gear won't give you more than 10% or so increase if that.

As a sniper, 20 or 50, thats basically all your doing. :p boring class.

Edited by pmcubed

post some sniper 390K+ ss's when u hit 50.

Btw, your snipe and ambush scale. Even if you hit 50, you wont magically do 50% more dmg. Gear won't give you more than 10% or so increase if that.

As a sniper, 20 or 50, thats basically all your doing. :p boring class.

I know they scale, And I understand concept,

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/agentpvp.jpg/ this is 240k, no healer 1 death huttball. I actually stopped because i got tired of standing in one spot. I wanted to move around and deal with it.

As for rotations and such theres quite a few diffferences from 20-50 still. You get series of shots, Follow through. And other things like orbital strike and various points for talents. 50 gear also has good stats, you can buff the crap out of your surge to crit really hard you only get like a 63% surge rating with bolster.

Btw someone posted 480k with a sage. So yea...good luck.

the #1 rule of thumb of MMO PvP forums

good players upload videos of them pwning other well known players 1v2, 1v3 and (only the greatest) 1v4+

bad players pad their stats in warzones against lowbie randoms and provide a meaningless total dmg number

^this. NO other posts required