Please bring back Arma Rasa

RabidDingoUltra

This has been requested ever since it came out. I even saw people boasting about not subbing during the period because they were sure it would become available later.

While it is unfortunate for the completionists out there, and I'd rather they picked a different model for its release that would allow people to get it later, but at this point they really have no choice but to stick to the terms of the agreement.

You were not subscribed to the game during the required period, so this is not available to you. Period. This was a reward for those who kept up an active sub throughout the KOTFE chapters, rather than wait till the end to get them all at once for a lot less money.

I'm a completionist myself so I can relate to the feeling but... no. Is it possible they might do it again in the future? Who knows, I didn't thought they would use Nico or Shae as a sub reward again but they did. But thing is that chapter require months of subscription so I think to use it as a single-time subscription based reward would be preposterous. I wasn't subscribed since launch so I didn't got the alliance statue on the 5th game anniversary, nor did I do the DvL event or tried to do the 40 group missions to gain the other DvL comp. And no desire to have them as I didn't met the requirements for it, so I hope Bioware doesn't use old sub rewards as a new sub reward, as it mildly alienates the people who did subbed during those times, especially in the case of "Shroud of Memory" as that required to be subscribed through all of KOTFE, maybe for HK-55's Alliance Alert I'd be fine with just for the sake of people getting him back, but the bonus chapter? No.

• 4 months later...

My difficulty is that I have Arma Rasa, and am looking for someone else, so that we can do the 'Simulated Meatbag' achievement. Now, it is difficult to find anyone who still has the quest. Aside from being completionist, I would just get a laugh out of seeing it.

Any ideas or suggestions?

My difficulty is that I have Arma Rasa, and am looking for someone else, so that we can do the 'Simulated Meatbag' achievement. Now, it is difficult to find anyone who still has the quest. Aside from being completionist, I would just get a laugh out of seeing it.

It might be worth posting this request on your server's sub-forum of http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=309

If you ask in the chat usually someone will be willing to help you out, I know if I see anyone asking I'll always help them out since I have so many alts. :)