The Millennium Falcon update

overmanwarrior

These are just CGI renders, Not very good ones, at that. I'm at a loss as to how you could have mistaken these for actual photographs.

Boo Hoo Nancy Negative.............dude, where did I say these are actual pictures? They are design pics and are the first step of getting everything planned out correctly, and calculating cost. And I think they are damn good as they were done from scratch. I am very impressed with the forward hold area because there are not many pictures available of that area and had to be made up from prints.

Plus if you look at the other pics, you will see the actual panels they have made and they are quite impressive.

I absolutely love this idea! I really hope it gets fully built.

I'm with you on that. The guys doing that are dedicated Star Wars fans who will get every detail right, so it's something to be excited about. They have some real heart behind it. I'm hoping to work in some vacation time to give them a hand in assembling the thing. I've always wondered if the interior sets could be worked into the exterior set they built for Empire and it looks like they are starting to work out some of those measurment issues of fitting the inside to the outside. Not a small feat, and I can't wait to go see this thing built in real life.

If I had to take a bet, I would bet that ten years from now when Disney builds a Star Wars park after the success of these new films, that they hire these guys to build a Falcon for their park since they are the ones working out all the headaches on this effort.