LF Guild

Elitetension

Just started playing again, only played a Sith Marauder until 39 last go but probably will level all the way through and do either PVP or PVE, possibly even both.

Looking for something casual and chill. Elitetension is my character on The Bastion that I'm currently playing.

Give us a holler. Vindictive is primarily a PVE guild mostly composed of returning players. Roughly ~80 active accounts with around 10 or so folks on at peak hours. We do have folks who like to PVP and team up although we do focus more on PVE. 2 end game teams at the moment.

In game look for: Themistocles, Hippokrates, Kleomenes and I'll give you a ginvite. Have a nice day!

<The Imperial Guard> is new to The Bastion server but has been around since guild beta, we are a pvp centered guild looking for new recruits for our ranked pvp focus and also our thoughts of engaging in pve content as well, we are a 21+ guild and you can find all the info you need @ EmpireBeforeAll.Enjin.com or message me here or PST Xärra in game. take care and i hope to hear from you.