Paxton Rall audio bug

ceryxp

When speaking to Paxton on Odessan, if you say you need to know more about what Paxton can do for you Paxton will deliver the first and third lines of the response correctly, but there is an audio bug during the second line. It sounds like Kira saying "sure is looking up" on a loop. This happened on both my Sage and Sorc. Edited by ceryxp

• 4 weeks later...

It occurs during the initial recruitment Alliance alert. When you say to Paxton, “I need to know more about you and what you can do.” In between the first few lines of dialogue and when he starts to talk about himself specifically in combat at your side.

This was on an Imperial Agent, after patch 5.10b, so it doesn’t appear this was fixed yet

Edited by phalczen

I believe it's actually audio from the Jaesa Alliance Alert. She has a line where she says "Perhaps the future is looking up" but it was cut off and became "-uture is looking up."

It doesn’t quite sound like Rachael Leigh Cook’s voice to me but that’s besides the point.

On a different note, it’s sort of poor form to release his achievement early in error, then have these two glaring bugs (first Darth Hexid then the audio) in the Alliance alert. The Alert isn’t terribly long in duration, it should have been tested and identified before launch. This was supposed to be a promotional item to get people to subscribe. I mean it’s not as impactful as the bugs with sharing missions, or the rotating timed weeklies, or other gameplay related things, but the lack of polish is disappointing.

Ok, done with complaining.