Legacy stronghold storage

-Bob-

Lets increase the available tabs in this.

With most in game items currently being bound to legacy, all the additional character slots and added crafting mats to share between characters etc etc....6 slots in this storage seems a bit outdated. Adding additional slots for purchase or otherwise, would really help out the legacy hoarders in game.

Legacy items can be stored to all personal storage banks so no point.

But the material slots from 2 till 10 in all categories are get personally the 4 banks (and the craft materials)

last is been used for gifts and transfer of craft missions

have a bit of problem but not so high to considered to ask for more

prefer more bank slots in character accounts there i got serious problem with items that can not be transfered

Edited by Kissakias

Legacy items can be stored to all personal storage banks so no point.

Do you understand the point of legacy bound items? To be shared across all characters regardless of faction on your account specific to the server.

How do you propose you're going to share Legacy Armor sets/weapons/crystals or even share crafting mats across Characters if they are stored in your personal storage? If you appreciate the hassle of logging in/out of 15+ characters to move stuff around to be able to share with 1 character you might be trying to level or gear in some way, then so be it, but many people dont. It would be nice to store all the necessary gear/mats/items in 1 accessible area without juggling.

Do you understand the point of legacy bound items? To be shared across all characters regardless of faction on your account specific to the server.

This. I have a Scoundrel that I'm fairly proficient in all three specs with, and have both DPS and Healer sets. When getting ready to raid, I'll pull both sets, grab the Weekly, and wait outside the door while we form - I won't know until we have eight which set I'll need. I also have an Operative for when I want to run raids on impside. Much easier to just keep my two sets in Legacy Bank, accessible to both characters, than sending two mails back and forth every time I want to switch factions.

I only heal with my Sage/Sorc, and currently only tank with my Shadow/Assassin (but occasionally itch to learn DPS on it - that itch may need scratched in the future, requiring two sets for those characters as well). I'm also a crafter, so right now my Legacy Bank looks something like this:

1. Archaeology and Treasure Hunting mats
  2. Scavenging and Underworld Trading mats
  3. Bioanalysis mats
  4. Slicing mats and gifts
  5. Legacy currency (Rak serum, Ziost holocrons, Jawa junk, etc), prefab materials, exotic mats, War Supplies
  6. Legacy armour, schematics, other legacy items (spare Wraith mounts/pig companions, for example, until I know which character 'wants' them), Bonded Attachments (I have a few repeat crew skills across my toons, and sharing the Attachments comes in handy for craftquest)

I'd really like to have at least one tab dedicated solely to armour, and could definitely use another for miscellaneous storage. It shouldn't be that hard for Bioware to put up as many tabs as they want - and people will pay for them. If it gets truly out of hand (99 tabs? more?), they can use a system similar to forum pages, e.g. << < 1 2 3 ... 99 > >> [insert number here] Go.

So... yeah, signed :rak_03:

/signed

My bays are constantly full. Yes, my toons have cargo bays but its almost impossible for me to keep track of who has what. Its difficult enough keeping track of schematics across toons (especially the tier3/4 ones), I need an excel sheet just for that. But keeping track of what toon has what GTN-sellable item?

Also, three full bays are completely full by default due to shared crafting materials. So for everything else, there is only thee bays. I can't remember how I survived before the 6th bay but really, add more. Make it expensive if you want, make me jump through hoops to get it (maybe add a new flashpoint that rewards unlock tokens? :p) Ok not really, but... MOOAAAAR!

Yes please!

So many crafting mats ... so many. That's just the gathered stuff. Then there are the white items you buy, always good to have some of those on hand. And then the bonded attachments. This is what I get for having multiples of each crafter. Yeah, I know, only really need one ... well I have multiple lol.

And then armor sets and weapons to switch things back and forth, War Supplies, various event currencies (grey helix components, ziost memory holographs, rakghoul DNA canisters, etc.), the isotopes, matrices, prefabs, the legacy schematics from command crates, companion gifts .. yeah. Need more legacy bays lol.

We can never have enough tabs. What would be even more nice though is they add tabs that list all the possible mats you can get in game and say how many you currently have. You will still be able to pull what you need out from that tab. They should also have a tab for legacy gear that would work in a similar way.

Agreed.

I just made my first lvl 60 character in order to have one dedicated biochemist. The materials from both gathering skills (bioanalysis and diplomacy) are exclusive to that profession, so that frees up four rows in my hold. The only other exclusive is investigation for armstech. Six rows, potentially. I already try to keep the materials you buy in personal holds, along with the initial products. So that's something. But another bay would be helpfull.

Agreed.

I just made my first lvl 60 character in order to have one dedicated biochemist. The materials from both gathering skills (bioanalysis and diplomacy) are exclusive to that profession, so that frees up four rows in my hold. The only other exclusive is investigation for armstech. Six rows, potentially. I already try to keep the materials you buy in personal holds, along with the initial products. So that's something. But another bay would be helpfull.

agreed! These are the reasons why i posted this