champion vs battlemaster

Aliman

Hello all,

How big of a difference is there between champion and battlemaster pvp gear...

can someone tell me in % ... like 5 - 10 % better ?? I really don't know and i find it all so confusing due to all gear beeing stacked on 1 and same vendor.

thanks !

Actually as a shadow dps, my champion gear sucks compared to battlemaster gear. I don't know what Bioware were thinking when they removed most of the crit and surge from champion gear. Battlemaster gear has a lot more crit and surge which are essential for a dps shadow.

Actually as a shadow dps, my champion gear sucks compared to battlemaster gear. I don't know what Bioware were thinking when they removed most of the crit and surge from champion gear. Battlemaster gear has a lot more crit and surge which are essential for a dps shadow.

It seems to be, get stuff from bm that has crit/surge, and keep stuff from champion that has crit surge (since the same piece for each doesn't have it).

They pump us with so much accuracy, that I could fling my lightsaber under your skirt and tickle your balls with fine precision.

It seems to be, get stuff from bm that has crit/surge, and keep stuff from champion that has crit surge (since the same piece for each doesn't have it).

They pump us with so much accuracy, that I could fling my lightsaber under your skirt and tickle your balls with fine precision.

I replaced mods from my centurion boots with mods from a duplicate champion item and my endurance was lower, despite the better mods having higher endurance...

I'm seriously not trusting the mod system at present.