Character Models should be Graphically Improved

JediMasterNakTul

I don't understand why only certain characters have received a graphical improvement. Namely Empress Acina and Darth Malora. How come they don't just improve all character models. They have already showed that it can be done and they have already created the face models, what is stopping them from implementing more of this into the game.

I still think we're going to get some sort of engine update this year, since Keith almost let the cat out of the bag asking if they were going to talk about "rendering updates" at the end of the last livestream, and Musco freaked out and interrupted him saying there was plenty of time to talk about other things "next year" (now this year)...I may be misquoting a little, but that's definitely what was being said. I smell an engine update coming, which would be nice considering the game will be 10 years old. Upgrade your toasters people!

Height sliders

Weight sliders

Face and Body sliders... everywhere

Color gamut sliders for skin and hair rather than a palette

Age sliders (from greasy mid-teen to wrinkly crone)

But don't mess with the eyes. There was a pitched battle on the forums about eyes.

Age sliders for sure, but i'll just be happy with higher and better resolution features.

1. More faces

2. Better face modelling

3. Beard thickness sliders

4. Age sliders

5. Eyebrow colours.

6. Female eye lashes options

7. Male adam's apple options.