Jedi Knight Romance Options?

masterleonidas

You get a full romance with your companion Kira who you pick up on Coruscant.

There's also the option to sleep with the Matriarch of the Twi'lek village on Tython. You also get several [Flirt] options that don't really lead anywhere, one with an important Senator, one with a governor, and probably others I haven't gotten to yet.

Edited by Fardreamer

Only one romance option, Kira(who I think you have probably met by now, but you can't romance her till later). Also two one night stands for JK if you are interested in those. One on Tython and one of Voss.

I completely missed the Tython one.. what option was this?

I completely missed the Tython one.. what option was this?

The younger Twilek Matriarch. There are several opportunities to flirt with her. After you are sent off on a particularly hazardous mission - sorry I don't remember which - when you come back you tell her the reason you are defending their settlement is her. Romantic kiss...screen fade to black.

She betrays you in the end to protect her people. I suppose she does that anyway, even if you don't flirt with her. It's a cruel galaxy out there.

I was able to bed the matriarch in the beta, but somehow I didn't get the option in my actual game runthrough. I must have responded to some line of dialogue differently. I was very disappointed since I was really looking forward to it.

It's definitely still there.. I consistently do it (on principle since I flirt with anything female - which annoys my wife) and I've done it twice since release and a couple times in beta.

It should also be noted that this is guaranteed to get you a few darkside points and, if you're RP'ing, can be a bit hypocritical with the whole mini-quest of turning in the lovers in Kaleth.

• 1 year later...
It's definitely still there.. I consistently do it (on principle since I flirt with anything female - which annoys my wife) and I've done it twice since release and a couple times in beta.

It should also be noted that this is guaranteed to get you a few darkside points and, if you're RP'ing, can be a bit hypocritical with the whole mini-quest of turning in the lovers in Kaleth.

I was RP'ing and I turned the lovers in, wasn't going to at first , but the girl almost attacked me :mad: so i decided that while romances are not bad, those too would not handle it well if they can't handle my little brow beating :(

I do flirt with every possible woman, but my character knows what keeping to the right path means... like destroying evidence that a senator made shady deals to get elected.... sure that was the dark side option:(, but she does more good than harm... :p

I remember the Jedi Knight vs. Bounty Hunter video prior to launch, where they showed the Jedi Knight lock lips with a human girl with dark hair the popular ponytail hairstyle. Don't think I ever ran into that NPC in the current game... Meh, who care. Once Kira's romance starts, the whole "flirting" gets pretty much ignored by my character. He's a loyal one. :)

I dunno the end result of some conversations, but much of the Knight [flirts] come from world missions. The Nar Shaddaa bonus series woman at the spaceport sure sounded like she was expecting to reward me in a way which Kira might've gone dark side on her... :p

Edited by DarthGile

• 5 years later...
Besides Baneko is there any other options for a female knight to romance a female npc ?

The options for a female character of *any* class to [Flirt] are:

* Lana Beniko

* Lemda Avesta (Republic only, on Makeb, very luke-warm responses, most you get is a kiss)

* Kaliyo Djannis (in Chapter X of KotFE, goes nowhere(1))

* Empress Acina (in Chapter II of KotET, goes nowhere)

* I *want* to say Senya, but I'm not sure, and in any event, it goes nowhere even with a male character.

(1) There's this undercurrent of "Kaliyo is bi" among the players, but in her own words, although she's been known to hang out with (and by implication sleep with) at least one woman (rich Senator's daughter, if memory serves), well... Sleeping with that woman was just as a way of keeping her "sweet" so she'd continue giving Kaliyo money and a place to live. She isn't *romantically* interested in women at all.(2)

(2) For the most part, she isn't romantically interested in men either, except the Agent. Kaliyo is like that.