Visions in the Dark, stuck please help

Siscillia

don't think so, the door way by C2 was green when I did it. You say red barrier so I assume you have the right place by C2.

At the moment there's a few bugs in and around KotFE, not heard of this one but guess it be added to the list soon. I still cannot get HK back after chapter 10 - 12. Send ticket or phone.

It says to travel to a secluded area to speak to Valkorion but there is a huge red barrier blocking the way.

Obvious questions:

- are you at the proper place. It's next to C2-N2 in the Alliance cantina.

- have you tried entering the portal? (Regardless of color.)

• 1 year later...
Same thing happened to me... tried resetting, logging off, logging on a different char, going back to my main, turning the game on and off, hell even changed the difficulty. Nothing worked. Got frustrated, went to bed, logged on in the morning, the doorway was purple via magic I guess.

Same thing happened to me... tried resetting, logging off, logging on a different char, going back to my main, turning the game on and off, hell even changed the difficulty. Nothing worked. Got frustrated, went to bed, logged on in the morning, the doorway was purple via magic I guess.

You may have had an active instance, or the game thought you did. It happens sometimes. Since you logged off for more than 15 minutes, your active phases reset, allowing entrance into the mission. You can reset active phases manually by right clicking your portrait and selecting it from the menu.

• 1 year later...
You may have had an active instance, or the game thought you did. It happens sometimes. Since you logged off for more than 15 minutes, your active phases reset, allowing entrance into the mission. You can reset active phases manually by right clicking your portrait and selecting it from the menu.

Very helpful, thank-you ^_^