Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Expansion Run

Venn_Dras
11.01.2018 , 02:30 AM | #1
I'm sure most of us on these forums have played the expansions on multiple characters. I'm curious as to which class you enjoyed playing it the most on.

I'm currently running a Consular through them, and I have to say its turning out to be one of my favorites. Personally I think the Knight version had a cookie cutter feel to it. I'm only on KOTFE chapter 3 with my shadow, but so far it fits pretty well with the attempt to merge the classes into a singular story, without losing the Jedi/Force tie in withe the Emperor/Valkorian.

What do you guys think?

devilkat
11.04.2018 , 09:19 PM | #2
My favorite is the Warrior. I main a L5 marauder, and telling Valkorian to eff off is fun.

Spoiler
"My last partner didn't complain nearly this much"
"Your last partner got CRUSHED to death"
"AND NEVER ONCE COMPLAINED ABOUT IT"

SteveTheCynic
11.05.2018 , 03:46 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by devilkat View Post
Spoiler
Even my DS Warriors do that, since a pragmatic approach more or less demands it.
Spoiler
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Venn_Dras
11.06.2018 , 02:35 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Even my DS Warriors do that, since a pragmatic approach more or less demands it.
Spoiler
I did the same with my sorcerer and juggernaught even though they're both dark. Maybe I'll switch it up with my smuggler just to see the other result.

Swingkittie
11.08.2018 , 06:30 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Venn_Dras View Post
I did the same with my sorcerer and juggernaught even though they're both dark. Maybe I'll switch it up with my smuggler just to see the other result.
My bounty hunter killed them and told Theron she did it. But my Wrath was pretty upset at the way Vitiate treated her so she spared them to spite him - definitely not for Theron's guilt. Then she pissed both him and Lana off in the next scene regarding Master Suro's fate.

To answer the original post though, Shadow of Revan was my favorite expansion run for any class.
Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!