The force unleashed 3!

Charell

You know they cancelled the development right after TFUII was released right? A lot of the people who made the game got laid off and I'm not sure what happened to Blackman but I don't think it's coming out anytime soon. Edited by JCommando

if they could make it a good game, it would be awesome. by the way, i know its not happening. it's just a dream for a third. the second was such a cliff hanger, they at least need a novel or something to explain what happened.

if they could make it a good game, it would be awesome. by the way, i know its not happening. it's just a dream for a third. the second was such a cliff hanger, they at least need a novel or something to explain what happened.

How bout Bounty Hunters go back in time and reverse the whole thing? :p :p :p

I'd rather see tFU1's engine tied to a Jedi Knight remake about Kyle Katarn. Base it where you take the best levels from Dark Forces, complete that as a Third Person Shooter, then have the story of Jedi Knight and Jedi Outcast told.

That or Jedi Acadamy II.

i thought it would be cool to see the light side clone and the dark side clone of starkiller racing each other to the original. 3 starkillers, get it! it would also be fun to destroy cool new environments. Mortis would be a potential one.

i thought it would be cool to see the light side clone and the dark side clone of starkiller racing each other to the original. 3 starkillers, get it! it would also be fun to destroy cool new environments. Mortis would be a potential one.

I don't get it.. the Dark Clone already knows where the body is.. why would they want to fight eachother over a corpse?

say what you want but TFU2 was really bad

In my opinion, the only bad part of TFUII was the almost non existent storyline, and painfully short game.

The story truly was horrible, and as a result of the short gameplay made even worse by raising plot devices, and such but never finished them.

Was Starkiller ever actually successfully cloned, or was it just a plot by Vader to control him?

Was there even a "perfect" evil clone?

Not to mention the obvious cliffhanger, which probably shouldn't have been expanded upon in TFUII, but might as well since they don't appear to be making another sequel.

i thought it would be cool to see the light side clone and the dark side clone of starkiller racing each other to the original. 3 starkillers, get it!

After fighting hordes of sucky Starkillers in TFUII I could do with less of him.

it would also be fun to destroy cool new environments. Mortis would be a potential one.

Why "would" Mortis be a potential one? It has appeared in 1 story arc, after which It disappeared. Going by the lore there would be Nothing at all of interest to the story there.

I have the nagging feeling that Ashoka will play some part if they ever make a sequel

If done properly, I wouldn't mind it. It would all depend on how things played out on TCW.

why on earth would a 3rd be made?

I'd hope to fix everything the second one did.

TFU2 was so utterly horrid and disapionting that i would be shocked if they made a third one.

The game was so short, and the story was so terrible that i literally felt robbed when i compleated it.

TFU1 wasn't exactly a brilliant story either but its gameplay was super entertaining and its length left me satisified. Even if they made a 3rd one there is no way i would buy it.

Lightsaber Bosses in TFU1

Kento Marek

Kota

Kazdan Paratus

Shaak Ti

Shadow Gaurd

Maris Brood.

Darth Maul(PROXY)

Vader

Sidious

Lightsaber Bosses in TFU2

Vader

Other Bosses TFU1

Ozzik Sturn

Bull Rancor

Imperial Star Destroyer

Other Bosses in TFU2

Terror Walker

Gorog

Edited by TheBentOne

I think the first one had nice gameplay (I played the demo) but the actual game was way too short, so I never bought it and never cared about the second one after hearing it was also short.

A game can be good as such, but if it has basically an eight hour span to play it through and that's it, then I will not pay 60 bucks for it, unless it has a really awesome multi player side to it...

TFUII was an absolute travesty compared with the first one. Not to mention story was.....non existent?

I almost didn't buy the first one because I learned that Julio Torres was on the development staff. (any old school SWG people know who this is.) He must have had a bigger part in the second one for it to be as bad as it was. I don't see any reason for a third.

Edited by BlownSi

I've seen TFUII used at Gamestop for around $18, but I still can't bring myself to buy it. I liked the 1st one, but I keep hearing about how short the 2nd was & how the story blew, etc.

I guess I could always rent it for a night or two...

Game had huge potential which was ruined by terrib le control mehanic

Could you elaborate please? I found that the controls were just an improvement over the ones in TFU 1 which were fine. I didn't find the controls to be anywhere near terrible.

linear gameplay

As opposed to the sandbox style of the first one?

and simply non intrested story... not to mention it was too short also..

I agree. I think the story suffered immensely due to being so horribly short, since there simply wasn't enough time to actually tell a full story, but rather tell a bunch of half assed stories that never came full circle.

Why "would" Mortis be a potential one? It has appeared in 1 story arc, after which It disappeared. Going by the lore there would be Nothing at all of interest to the story there.

Because Starkiller is interfering with the cannon of the force, the father would want him wiped out.

Better Camera Angles please. I'm sick of playing street fighter Star Wars.

You know they cancelled the development right after TFUII was released right? A lot of the people who made the game got laid off and I'm not sure what happened to Blackman but I don't think it's coming out anytime soon.

it got KOTOR 3'd

Edited by Gantoris_Aym