PvP Jug Tank?

Adron_FoE

Is it me or is this just about as useless as it gets?

I can run the ball in huttball and live for quite a while with a pocket healer, yay...

Open PvP, anywhere else? Meh....

It seems like if our taunt reduced enemy damage by 60%, lasted longer, and our stuns were not so easily broken, we'd me more utility-useful. Hell, even my unleash should grant me some sort of immunity to stuns for a few seconds.

An supposedly, shield doesnt mitigate all forms of damage. pshaw.

Right now, it just seems like the immortal tree is pve only, and there's not much use in pvp for it. Am I totally mistaken on this?

Everything but Sorc, Ops and Merc is worthless as **** in pvp. PvP is broken period.

Not only do you have all the various bugs and graphic glitches on all the maps then you have to deal with all the OP ability spam of the above 3.

6% expertise and Immortal spec I live for 8 secs with cd's up against Sorc and Ops... defense's in PvP mean nothing. Only thing that matters is stacking expertise and spamming your op abilities.

You just have to get used to your role. You're not going to do good dmg and kill someone, you are there to cc, debuff, and control the pace of the match. Huttball we are very good, with intercede and force charge, and can defend nodes in Voidstar and Alderran defense well. That being said right now pvp is the domain of BH, Sorc, and Ops.

Immortal Juggernaut should be able to win a 1v1. We should have a chance if we play it right. Our defenses are supposed to make up for our lack of damage so things even out in the end. Fighting a Sorcerer/Sage or Merc/Commando 1v1 is just embarrassing. Even if you overgear them.