Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

StratusBoy
05.02.2017 , 01:41 PM | #281
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerqa View Post
Something would be nice
Same here, m8. Here in Poland it started on 2 PM, now it's 9.40 PM. Over 7 hours, and there is still a big mess. Either give us free cartel coins or extend my subscription for a day.
Willing to help fellow player? Then help me by using my referal link and get some cool, free stuff: http://www.swtor.com/r/FztgFC

ladyalchemist
05.02.2017 , 01:41 PM | #282
Quote: Originally Posted by Hasisiyun View Post
EA has won the lowest customer satisfaction rating in the industry 3 years running. They don't want to lose their hard won title.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ea-vo...america-2013-4
Wow. I knew they were bad, but not that bad.

Tsarvong
05.02.2017 , 01:41 PM | #283
Quote: Originally Posted by Doctor_Julian View Post
It seems to be working!
It is only the login. Servers to the game are down still.

Seterade
05.02.2017 , 01:43 PM | #284
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmorrisson View Post
I was able to log in. Now for another hour of Reorganizing and installation.
you still use bitraider huh? lulz, reorganizing data, I remember that.

Tsarvong
05.02.2017 , 01:43 PM | #285
http://www.swtor.com/server-status

Want to see the status of the servers, then check the link.

CCPdystopia
05.02.2017 , 01:44 PM | #286
This isn't so bad, think about the poor people that still visit and post in a dead games forums https://forums.dust514.com/ and still hold out hope for the release of either a port of the game to a relevant console or a new game that is similar to the old game. It's been a year since the game's servers went offline and these people have had little to no updates from the developers but yet they are still there, clinging to the hope they have that the developers won't screw them...again.

The-Senate
05.02.2017 , 01:44 PM | #287
Watching the player base get angrier and angrier at the Devs is not nearly as entertaining as playing a different game
If there is no compensation for players (at least subb'd players), EA stands to lose a good portion of this game's dwindling player base to like ANY OTHER MMO.

TAKE NOTE DEVS

Im playing star wars but some people are just playing a game with friends, they'd happily pick up somewhere else.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
05.02.2017 , 01:45 PM | #288
Quote: Originally Posted by ladyalchemist View Post
To think that I resubbed for this last month after leaving the game three years ago... for this among other issues. I actually thought that these types of issues would have been long gone by now. A triple A title with low-budget "B" scale problems?

And for those who think compensation is "hilarious", other titles with MUCH lower budgets actually DO provide ingame compensation for flubs like this... it is called customer service and it works... I'm thinking that those who think that this concept is "hilarious" have no clue about the concept of customer service and its' intrinsic value... which is much more than 50 cents per day.
It is HILARIOUS. You don't seem to have "got" what I meant xD Your talking about other MMO's who actually care. BW does NOT. They have this crap happening all the time and they never compensate anyone so do you honestly think they'll start now? Get real.

TheFishDJ
05.02.2017 , 01:45 PM | #289
I've now downloaded and started playing DCUO lol
Thanks BW

LaLocaMocha
05.02.2017 , 01:46 PM | #290
Yup Game Login is down & server statuses are still showing as down as well, 1:45 pm MDT here. I'm almost afraid to ask what got Borked THIS time!!
I Don't Suffer from Insanity,
I Enjoy Every Minute of it

People AROUND me Get to Suffer!!