SWTOR: Pvp: SkyStep Series (Skyrush) vid.

KalElc

Are you borerd?

Well guys, i made another one, again! Litle bit of Parody:

If u haven't watch this yet take a peak on it too :):

check out my Youtube channel too for futhure videos will try to post atlist 2-3 videos a month,

and yeah Zavvi, Jojel, in 2 videos time u will be in it, i will find a way!

Edit: 22pm CEST 01.09.2013

Another episode is out: SWTOR:

and another one will come out very soon.

Edit: 12:28pm CEST 01.12.2013

Edited by KalElc
Adding a extra link to my comment

Why don't you enable target of target?

I use my old interface for so long that I never even bother to fix that but I change it recently, thx to my laziness :(

New Video is out by the way:

next one out in 2-3days

Nice vids, nice editing! =) I've been waiting to level up a Sentinel, already got marauder since early acces but never played him since 1.2 or 1.3 .. Now I'm playing rep on my shadow and I'll be leveling Sent! I had loads of fun on my Marauder playing Annih but that seems not viable in WZ, only if you play solo.. I'll be trying out carnage anytime soon =)

Nice vids, nice editing! =) I've been waiting to level up a Sentinel, already got marauder since early acces but never played him since 1.2 or 1.3 .. Now I'm playing rep on my shadow and I'll be leveling Sent! I had loads of fun on my Marauder playing Annih but that seems not viable in WZ, only if you play solo.. I'll be trying out carnage anytime soon =)

hehe, anyway another one is out and i got another small clip to release later on today. Check down my signature