Unbalanced classes

Vesnica

I noticed that is realy great unbalans betwen classes in PVp matches.Sage DPS and Sorcerer DPS are realy greatly unbalanced because Sage doing significaly greater demage than Sorcerer.Allso unbalanced Sentinel/Guardian DPS in compare to Maruder/Juggernaut DPS dooing greatly much more demage than imperial characters.I will prishiate if you can corect that isue.Allso PVP matches are full of exploits and Speed hacks and if i am corect some use i dont know how but it sims like some players have active God mode because what ever i do i cant do them any demage and if they hit me it is instant kill.In that way i loosing interest for any PVP metches because it is pointles to do them if cant win especialy if i fight in pvp matches for Conquest points

I noticed that is realy great unbalans betwen classes in PVp matches.Sage DPS and Sorcerer DPS are realy greatly unbalanced because Sage doing significaly greater demage than Sorcerer.Allso unbalanced Sentinel/Guardian DPS in compare to Maruder/Juggernaut DPS dooing greatly much more demage than imperial characters.I will prishiate if you can corect that isue.Allso PVP matches are full of exploits and Speed hacks and if i am corect some use i dont know how but it sims like some players have active God mode because what ever i do i cant do them any demage and if they hit me it is instant kill.In that way i loosing interest for any PVP metches because it is pointles to do them if cant win especialy if i fight in pvp matches for Conquest points

upgrade to a 56k modem, you'll notice a HUGE difference in your game. Good Luck Bro