5.0 ideas for pvp ??

brunocalico

No level increase. I don't need new powers. Another buggy power for operatives? Fix roll, fix holotraverse! Leveling more? = More gear more expenses for nothing. No new maps, and the pve content will require a sub or some additional purchase that I am not interested in.

Of course, remove phasewalk. That needs to happen right now not in 5.0 but will accept it then too.

Nerf mercs? Uh.....

More mobility for melee? How about less mobility on range.

I don't look forward to having another keybind anyways, already to many. What power could I possibly add to my rotation that would make it better. Maybe another utility? *sigh*

Agreed.

Only two queues available for pvp activities:

Solo (unranked) and premade (ranked).

This takes care of balance issues regarding both premade vs pugs AND role balance in ranked.

*Players can still play with one another at without exploiting unorganized opposition.

*Snipers, mercs etc aren't as vulnerable in team premade compositions as opposed to unorganized team (current solo ranked) thus reducing some of the current glaring class imbalances.

Everyone wins- except those who relish in utilizing premades to dominate unranked and those exploiting FotM specs to generate easier leaderboard results in solo ranked. Some will suggest against this, however it would serve to invigorate team ranked (which could seriously use a shot in the arm) and retain new/casual players who are disillusioned by frequent premade opposition thus leaving the game altogether.

2v2 arena would be good for swtor, more people would do it. I mean id say 3v3's would be the best for the game. 4v4's are great, but you need 8 people. 3v3's you need 6, 2v2's you need 4, the less people needed the faster and more often your going to get into ranked games, whether it is grouped or solo ranked. If more people played Ranked 4v4's are fine, but I definitely would love to have 2v2's.

And with 2v2's you can 1v2 if that is your thing, and that is a big thing in WoW. There will be comps/players that you can't 1v2, but there will always be comps/players that you can 1v2 and that is just good video :cool:. With world PvP being over/none existent, and warzone's being very objective based, the best and quickest source for 1v2 encounters will be 2v2 arena. No one can interrupt the fight, and everyone has there cd's up, it doesn't get any more 1v2 then 1v2 arena.

Edited by SVTCarnage