Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Concentration/Fury on Parsely Leaderboards??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
Concentration/Fury on Parsely Leaderboards??

merovejec's Avatar


merovejec
09.27.2017 , 11:24 AM | #1
So anyone noticed the 10500 dps Fury parses on Parsely?

Check for Fury
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.9.3 67140

DarthSealth's Avatar


DarthSealth
09.27.2017 , 11:30 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
So anyone noticed the 10500 dps Fury parses on Parsely?

Check for Fury
Yeah and your point is?
Calling for a nerf?
East End ,Londoner. Cockney a dying breed.
British equates (Sarcasm x Endearment)
Just my referral link:-
http://www.swtor.com/r/FjCtpt

ottffsse's Avatar


ottffsse
09.27.2017 , 11:34 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
So anyone noticed the 10500 dps Fury parses on Parsely?

Check for Fury
It is a good spec, I think it is balanced fine given that you need zen to power up that continuous dps and for zen to be available asap you need to be on target continuously and pewpew. But people were underestimating this buff. but again maybe 1% of players can get 10500.

shyroman's Avatar


shyroman
09.27.2017 , 11:37 AM | #4
It's all because of 1850 alacrity, even before the buff with those stats it was likely capable of 10.4k, it just so happened to be discovered around the same time (just before). It slightly changes the rotation to be extremely simple and significantly higher.
Ryann - Sniper | Ryannack - Sorcerer | Apophas - Marauder
Jesicca - Mercenary | Lindseey - Gunslinger
Origin - Honey Badgers
Jedi Covenant

DarthSealth's Avatar


DarthSealth
09.27.2017 , 11:44 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by shyroman View Post
It's all because of 1850 alacrity, even before the buff with those stats it was likely capable of 10.4k, it just so happened to be discovered around the same time (just before). It slightly changes the rotation to be extremely simple and significantly higher.
Exactly this I find alacrity arguments are best for performance I use alacrity earpiece also for fury and carnage. Carnage feels amazing and so fluid it literally just tears through mobs lol like decep sin but that'll change after the nerf...
East End ,Londoner. Cockney a dying breed.
British equates (Sarcasm x Endearment)
Just my referral link:-
http://www.swtor.com/r/FjCtpt

merovejec's Avatar


merovejec
09.27.2017 , 11:45 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSealth View Post
Yeah and your point is?
Calling for a nerf?
ROFL no, I played Focus (Concentration) since the game came out so, Im happy now
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.9.3 67140

DarthSealth's Avatar


DarthSealth
09.27.2017 , 11:52 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
ROFL no, I played Focus (Concentration) since the game came out so, Im happy now
Thank gawd keep it silent and don't bring it to their attention because i sense the nerf hammer
East End ,Londoner. Cockney a dying breed.
British equates (Sarcasm x Endearment)
Just my referral link:-
http://www.swtor.com/r/FjCtpt

merovejec's Avatar


merovejec
09.27.2017 , 12:00 PM | #8
Crap need to delete the thread
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.9.3 67140

ottffsse's Avatar


ottffsse
09.27.2017 , 01:13 PM | #9
thanks for the alacrity tip! it is a shame few people experiment beyond bant numbers but I will give it a try.

because I too sensed dps was better on maras with high alacrity just from doing some quick tests (I upped my to 1600 but may go beyond that number now). I think classes with instant abiities (no cast times) actually benefit from higher alacrity more than classes with channeling attacks or some form of dot rotation intervals (io merc/ madness sorc).

And edit just a though: If you do run alacrity that high 1800+ maybe crit relic becomes better than power relic? - this is debatable though.

shyroman's Avatar


shyroman
09.27.2017 , 01:33 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ottffsse View Post
thanks for the alacrity tip! it is a shame few people experiment beyond bant numbers but I will give it a try.

because I too sensed dps was better on maras with high alacrity just from doing some quick tests (I upped my to 1600 but may go beyond that number now). I think classes with instant abiities (no cast times) actually benefit from higher alacrity more than classes with channeling attacks or some form of dot rotation intervals (io merc/ madness sorc).

And edit just a though: If you do run alacrity that high 1800+ maybe crit relic becomes better than power relic? - this is debatable though.
I would still prefer the power relic purely because of it's reliability. The power proc will always help you while the crit one might not. For 1850 alacrity and fury in particular, the way the flat cd reduction on some abilities combined with the normal alacrity cd reduction lines up perfectly so that the rotation becomes very streamlined. Any less alacrity and you'll either have to use an extra ability (screws up rotation) or wait a fraction of a second before using another attack (dead time).
Ryann - Sniper | Ryannack - Sorcerer | Apophas - Marauder
Jesicca - Mercenary | Lindseey - Gunslinger
Origin - Honey Badgers
Jedi Covenant