Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

5.0 Combat Sentinel/Carnage Marauder Guides by Hayete

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
5.0 Combat Sentinel/Carnage Marauder Guides by Hayete

Cynomen
02.26.2017 , 11:23 PM | #61
This was so helpful. If only you played Sorc/Sage and did guides for them!!!

Thank you Hayete!
Empire: Jaelyx, Voxcyn, Ouiija Republic: Myya Rae, Micca Rae

Server: Harbinger Guild: Blood Bath & Beyond

Bahadori
02.27.2017 , 06:56 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Cynomen View Post
This was so helpful. If only you played Sorc/Sage and did guides for them!!!

Thank you Hayete!
I play Sorc/Sage Healing when needed lol but not DPS

JkayThouBooty
03.01.2017 , 04:38 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Bahadori View Post
I play Sorc/Sage Healing when needed lol but not DPS
Memes.

Bahadori
03.04.2017 , 04:59 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Machricar View Post
If you're talking about my rotation (Radley-walters), the main difference is that it's 1-2 GCDs shorter, not that I split Gore and Ravage. And as far as the force camo utility goes, it's pretty much a non-factor for the dummy or any fight. It adds about 20 dps (5k damage) on a 2.5m dummy, which is usually less than the dummy overkill.
Check your PM mate

Bahadori
03.28.2017 , 02:34 PM | #65
Hey guys I wanted to let you all know I've updated the guides with a second rotation so get in there and enjoy

To switch gears a bit, sadly, this will be my last active revision. Due to decisions made by the developers moving into 5.0 and the affect those decisions have had on the raiding community since then I've decided to cancel my subscription until such a time exists that the raiding community is there again and able to do more than Story Mode Operations and Uprisings (at least on my server). It's sad and was a tough decision to make, I've been an active subscriber and part of this community since 2011.

So, as you may or may not know if you're not a subscriber you cannot post to the forums. On that if anyone feels the need to get a hold of me do jump over to my website (www.Hayete.net) you can contact me there at anytime. Over the years I've enjoyed the community and the hundreds of players I've had the pleasure to meet and help coach on various aspects of this game and the Sentinel/Marauder class. Good luck to you all and May the Force Be With You!

FiLaBugh
04.07.2017 , 08:01 AM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Bahadori View Post
Hey guys I wanted to let you all know I've updated the guides with a second rotation so get in there and enjoy

To switch gears a bit, sadly, this will be my last active revision. Due to decisions made by the developers moving into 5.0 and the affect those decisions have had on the raiding community since then I've decided to cancel my subscription until such a time exists that the raiding community is there again and able to do more than Story Mode Operations and Uprisings (at least on my server). It's sad and was a tough decision to make, I've been an active subscriber and part of this community since 2011.

So, as you may or may not know if you're not a subscriber you cannot post to the forums. On that if anyone feels the need to get a hold of me do jump over to my website (www.Hayete.net) you can contact me there at anytime. Over the years I've enjoyed the community and the hundreds of players I've had the pleasure to meet and help coach on various aspects of this game and the Sentinel/Marauder class. Good luck to you all and May the Force Be With You!
dont leave the game mate! Come to TRE forget about lag and ping hayete.

SwordsMansPath
01.15.2018 , 02:08 PM | #67
Thanks for the help!