Hair clipping and Shaggy Hair Bald Spots

-Lakiel

This has been posted before, but I haven't come across a recent topic OR answer to this. The Shaggy hair problem is pretty annoying and the long hair in many cases clips through armor. I know it's just cosmetics, but I consider it being a huge part of any game, specially when a huge aspect of it drives you towards RP.

I know many people don't care about this, but judging by the amount of unanswered posts about this I know that some do. I was just wondering if anyone knew if a fix for this was somewhere on the horizon, or if I should just start pretending that those two hairstyles don't exist so that I don't feel bad about it every single time I visit the appearance customizer.

Example: http://imgur.com/a/BXuM3

PS: Is there any graphic option that will stop hair movement altogether? (although I doubt it would stop it on cutscenes)

Thanks a lot for your time.

That one is the worst. The inside of the hair shows holes where they didn't extend the texture. If you haven't bought this... don't. Sadly I did. I never use it however. Just stop using it and move on. I don't see this getting fixed anytime soon. :confused:

That one is the worst. The inside of the hair shows holes where they didn't extend the texture. If you haven't bought this... don't. Sadly I did. I never use it however. Just stop using it and move on. I don't see this getting fixed anytime soon. :confused:

That's a shame truly, it happens to be one of the ones I like best. I hope that when they introduce new ones, if they ever do, they check for everything so that this doesn't keep happening.

Edited by -Lakiel

The standard "response" to bug reports is a canned auto-reply saying your bug has been forwarded to the QA team for review, you won't get any further response, and you should keep an eye on the patch notes to see if they mention your particular issue has been addressed.

So if you've filed a bug report in game, there's really nothing more you can do about it, other than wait around and hope it gets fixed ... Some Day™.

And no, there's no setting to glue your hair in place so it doesn't move.

Edited by Adric_the_Red